Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    We just took a trip and I saw all kinds of vacant billboards . They were advertising them all up and down the roads on the interstate .

We need to talk to this site owner and see what he thinks about other ways to fight this . He is more experianced in this kind of thing .
    where was this? I'd like info on this.. please PM me this..

I sent you pm .

Heres some numbers and websites for BILLBOARDS .

BILLBOARDS-4-RENT.com

PHONE, 702-303-7589

OUTDOORBILLBOARDS.COM

1-800-937-6151

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Advertisements are costly. A simple bombarding newpaper editors, talk shows and our representatives will advertise our message. CNN, FOXNEWS, MSNBC, RUSH, ETC

Major media has too much to lose helping us . They are making millions off the illegals from their major corporations that advertise with them . These products are made in other nations and the illegals work for them here in what business is left in this nation that mostly belongs to elites from all over the world . Note most convienance stores ,gas stations and hospitality ,like motel,hotels and most small business's .

we may as well ask LaRaza to advertise for us .

They will not be on our side .

Well then I bet Mark Levin radio show is growing and he speaks out Against illegal immigrants and he also tells it like it is he dose not like giving America away his ratings are growing 0- Down with la raza

Give up go down hard - try not get not do not give up

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Well then I bet Mark Levin radio show is growing and he speaks out Against illegal immigrants and he also tells it like it is he dose not like giving America away his ratings are growing 0- Down with la raza
    We have some who help us, but most are tired of begging us to help ourselves, ' present company excluded of course .'

Savage even said so on his braodcast . Where are the people !

I think an ad in the Washington Post would get the most attention of congress. I'm sure every one of them reads it.

THE PROBLEM IS, WE NEED TO DO IT NOW and IT SOULD INCLUDE SOMETHING ABOUT REMOVAL FROM OFFICE FOR ANYONE VOTING FOR SHAMNESTY, MORE VISAS, ETC.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Snip... Major media has too much to lose helping us . They are making millions off the illegals from their major corporations that advertise with them . These products are made in other nations and the illegals work for them here in what business is left in this nation that mostly belongs to elites from all over the world . Note most convienance stores ,gas stations and hospitality ,like motel,hotels and most small business's .

we may as well ask LaRaza to advertise for us .

They will not be on our side .
    I read on one of the message boards that you can get a permanent visa, or green card or something, to get into the country if you invest 100,000 dollars in a business here. It is 50,000 dollars if you invest in a place that has a blighted ecconomy.

I'm not sure just how all of the employees are getting in with them.

That sort of explains why the stores and the gas stations are the way they are.

Pretty soon everywhere will be blighted!

According to the column, MoveOn.org purchased the ad at a "standby" rate of $64,575 when it should have been charged $142,083. To receive standby rates, advertisers cannot be guaranteed a date when their ads will run, but the sales representative who sold the ad to MoveOn.org told the organization that the ad would run on Monday, Sept. 10—the day that Petraeus was to appear before Congress.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297745,00.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123