Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can we find out if illegals had health exams?

It seems like every meat packing, food processing, farms, etc....has these illegal people....

We need to find out if they give all of them a health exam before working with OUR food!

How can we find out?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Start with the State Board of Health. They will probably have a web site.

Re: How can we find out if illegals had health exams?

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    It seems like every meat packing, food processing, farms, etc....has these illegal people....

We need to find out if they give all of them a health exam before working with OUR food!

How can we find out?
    They are here illegally, so I doubt they have had exams for anything. TB is breaking out everywhere now, even leprosy and whooping cough. It makes me cringe to think I am eating food prepared by these people.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: How can we find out if illegals had health exams?

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks

How can we find out?
    They are here illegally, so I doubt they have had exams for anything. TB is breaking out everywhere now, even leprosy and whooping cough. It makes me cringe to think I am eating food prepared by these people.
    There are here illegally but for a few hundred bucks they can buy a social security card and/or birth certificate. Then pass themselves off as being citizens.

Having worked at some of those jobs they are more worried about wheteher you can lift, have the proper range of motion etc. have ever filed for workmans comp., than they are about any diseases. I don't remember if I was ever even asked if I had been imunized, and I'm a legal citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)