How can we remove our Government?

I know there not all bad or are they?
I know if they were really bad they may come and get me for posting this,
And from what I am seeing and my opinion it may happen one day.
Lets face it large companies run this country, why dose it cost 50 million
To get elected? What would happen if it became law that all and I mean all lobbyist were outlawed and it was a life sentience if you were found to be a lobbyist.
Why don’t elected officials pay social security?
I read a book years ago that spoke of a city that had a very bad dictator in another country.
And he did not trust anyone and had his army scattered all over town , well the church took over they told there flock to go to the corners and streets and bridges in there city and do thing to the men in that kings army like feed them and care for them and tell them things like if I had a son I would want him to be just like you – well when it came time the king ordered his army to imprison the people , and they could not , because they loved there country and there people and when it was over the king was no more for he was just a weak man . See we have an army and our sons and daughter write home and they call us on the phone and they email us – it is my hope that our military will tear down what Bush states is a democracy and imprison the leaders and company leaders and local leaders and restore the Constitution of the United States of America so that we can truly be ONE Nation Under GOD