Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rwrice
    Yes. This is the thought that keeps me going....

"The mainstrean media can't continue to ignor Tom after an Iowa victory."

They will be forced to give him the air time he deserves. After that, it's only a matter of time until his message reaches enough "legal citizens" ears to make the difference.

Rice
    How's it looking for him in Iowa? I have heard that immigration is driving the debate there. Is there any polling data?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    Did you read this article... it's encouraging to me!

Candidate turns to conservative pig farmer
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... pig+farmer

Why Salier? Because besides his skills as a hog-breeder and corn farmer, he has a proven record harvesting hard-line conservative votes in Iowa.
    So the big campaigns started calling. First Sen. John McCain's people. Then Sen. Sam Brownback's people.

"I thanked them for their interest," Salier says. But he took a pass.

Salier had heard of Tancredo. Sounded like his kind of guy. He was known for fighting illegal immigration, and Salier liked that. But Tancredo also opposes abortion, hates big government and, like Salier, wants to blow up the tax code.

The farmer told his wife: "If he would get in, I'd work for that guy."

When the call finally came, "It literally was a second to decide," Salier recalls. "He called and I said, 'I'm in.'"

So now, they're an odd-looking pair on the Iowa campaign trail.

Tancredo is short and slightly pudgy, and some might call him a city-slicker. But when he enters a campaign event in Iowa, his shadow is a buff, 6-foot-2, crew-cut young fellow who's arguably more famous here, at least in parts of Iowa farm country.

"As with all endorsements, I'm not sure they mean much," Yepsen says. "(But) Salier knows all the nooks and crannies of the Iowa GOP and will be helpful getting Tancredo with the right people in the right places."
    We've already won half the battle. Americans are against illegal immigration! They just have to hear about the man that intends to STOP IT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanx JAK. Sounds like Iowans are really feeling it with the meat packing plant jobs going to illegals as well as the cultural invasion we are seeing across America. The globalists may have opened a pandoras box here. They have created a problem for themselves that they may find impossible to get out of--regardless of their lobby money. And Iowans may help us with making the first stand. This part was really encouraging:

Now, Salier's base represents the kind of hard-right bounty that all GOP presidential contenders dream of having in this crucial, first-in-the-nation caucus state.

See you at the signing!!

JAK
    Yep...they all want him, Salier.......and WE (TANCREDO) HAVE HIM!!!

That encourages me sooooo much!
    Time for the Pink Panther!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like how he snubbed McCain

If Johnny boy was going for his support, you know this guy is golden

See you at the signing!!

In New Hampshire, a Republican state...mostly, when I talk to my Republican friends and clients regarding politics they usually say they like John Mc?, then I let them know he has sided with Ted Kennedy that gets an immediate Then I mention how impressed I am with Duncan Hunter/Tom Tancredo that gets a great big
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I too think Tancredo and Hunter did a good job. Unfortunately, they do not get as much time as "the big three". If masses of people just had a chance to listen to Tancredo and be educated on the costs of illegal immigration, there would be a lot more people on our side.

The one thing that got me so mad in the debate was when McCain said he has NEVER supported amnesty. The sad thing is a lot of people get the info from newsclips and will believe that.

I try to talk to people about this problem when a situation comes up. It was hard at first, talking to strangers as I am shy and not always confident, but it gets easier and we really need to spread the word and educate people.

I make a point of bringing Tom or Pat's book when I fly. I fly often. I get a lot of looks but I have also had people start conversations with me as well.

April
    Nicole wrote:

I make a point of bringing Tom or Pat's book when I fly. I fly often. I get a lot of looks but I have also had people start conversations with me as well.
    Nicole!

Great, keep talking! We need to inform people and do the job mainstream media refuses to do. There are alot of ways to make your voice heard here on Alipac as well. Please jump right in and help us get this turned around!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123