Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Do Illegals Get A Driver's License?

posted June 5, 2008

This is a situation that boggles the mind. How do illegal immigrants get a driver’s license in the state of Tennessee? They do not have a birth certificate, they cannot read English nor have insurance.

When I got my driver's license at 16 I had to have my birth certificate and proof on where I lived. Most young drivers have to take a driver’s test to prove that they grasp the understanding of the laws and streets signs. Street signs are in English, not Spanish, you are in our country and English is the language of the area.

I have heard of wrecks where illegals were involved. I have heard of fatalities in some of these accidents. A few years ago an elderly lady died because an illegal drove a van into her house. When interviewed the illegal could not speak English nor understand what she had done. There have been other accidents with illegals involved and they were to blame for the accidents. What gives?

If these people want to live in this country, let them do it in a legal fashion. I know of a business that pays their employees in paper money instead of a paycheck. I think that if they work in our country, they should pay taxes like we do. Health care for them is free while we pay a lot for a doctor's visit.

Laura Crane
    Red Bank

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_129250.asp
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fake documents, translators or tests given in Spanish, crooked DMV employees. The financial cut from schools don't have alot offering the drivers course they used to have. There's the situation in many states where you don't need to show documents to buy a car, register a car or get insurance. I can do any of those without showing proof of something else.......

Not to mention the ability to create totally fake ID's. That's not new....they've been doing that for years to be able to get into clubs or buy adult products.....except back then I doubt they even thought of going beyond a dark club or liquor store, to actually driving or having the nerve to show it as legit identification for anything else.

I had to jump through hoops to get new supposid "certified" documents.....but there's no real means to verify if they are legit or not. And they didn't do anything but look at it and say OK. I could just as easily photo copyed it and found a willing notary to reproduce what would look like a legit document. With the advent of the computer and the ability to doctor and change things....it takes real work and time to track things down. Every person in every position doesn't have the means to do that. Or even knows what to look for. There's not a different type of paper that a special pen could be used to test on the document like they do to check for counterfit money. Once they do that...heck eventually anyone could get a job in that area and steal the paper, pen or whatever for big money to continue the forgery.

You are only as strong as the weakest link and as long as anyone can be bribed at any level and the risk is worth it....we are vunerable.

They don't follow the chain to the end when something is illegal to stop it at it's source either. Heck they stop at taking the money out of the cashiers check when they accept counterfit money or are short changed by a professional short change artist.. They charge an employee with theft if they give a refund to someone who shows an illegal license or receipt. Or they tie the hands of law enforcement to where they can't even ask questions to get to the bottom of it. Law says innocent till proven guilty.....but in many of these cases you are guilty till you can prove you are innocent. They have unreasonable standards in one area and none in another. Zero tolerance in one thing and none in another.

You cannot expect a service employee to be a professional and still pay minimum wage. You can't charge the bottom person for the crime when a superior dropped the ball. Thats why the rich and the criminal keep getting away with everything because there's always someone else left to blame.......and nothing is stopped or changed and the corruption continues.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: How Do Illegals Get A Driver's License?

Yes Jean, it absolutely boggles the mind! Seems like reverse discrimination against citizens who have to produce all the correct documents, read English, understand signs and learn how to drive safely.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    posted June 5, 2008

This is a situation that boggles the mind.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

They buy one in Chicago's Little Village - see the alderman's father, he'll take care of you.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals wouldn't be able to get licenses or anything else here without CROOKED Americans and legal residents!

MW
    I thought Tennessee recently halted the issuance of driver's licenses (or was it driving permits) to illegal aliens. Am I confusing Tennessee with another state?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn