Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do we hurt them financially?

How do we combat companies financially, when there are so many of them selling out America? Our world has become "global" and it seems American companies no longer have a loyalty to ther own people? Why should they? They can transport jobs overseas and use illegal aliens at home for cheap labor, which translates into bigger profits.

How do we combat this problem?

D.W.[/b]
    D.W.

There was a related thread but I can't seem to find it right now. But there's a list you can check out at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou....t.exclude.html

I figured the easiest thing for me to do is just go through my house, take note of labels and compare to the above list.

I really don't know of any way to fight back other than boycotting, writing letters, that kind of stuff.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Yes we must write letters of concern to companies that we have been loyal to. We didn't get where we are over night so it will take a lot of effort. Also we must take care of our own first and by that I mean Americans. When we stand up and put the pride for our own then others will see the value. There is such a difference between being humble or debased. I believe that many Americans have the pride in their hearts but hesitate to show off much because of offending others. Seems like that has backfired. We'll treasure what the good Lord has given us or we won't have it. We'll stand up for everything that each of us believes. Everyone knows you can't keep a good man down for long.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I think I heard it on the news that outsourcing customer service jobs was on the decline because people were complaining and tired of not being able to understand what was said to them when they were trying to settle a problem. Directions weren't clear. Orders were messed up it was costing them more with the mess-ups than they saved with the cheap labor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I heard it on the news that outsourcing customer service jobs .....
    We registered our number on the Nation Do Not Call Registry because of that. The calls kept coming until we explained to their managers they are required to check the list every 31 days and if they continued to call we would file a complaint upon which they would be investigated and fined up to $11,000 dollars.

Apparently they didn't believe us. We filed complaints and suddenly they don't call here anymore.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I heard something about that too CB. At least that the trend was slowing. Of course hard to know what to believe anymore.

DW you've got the right idea. Hurt them in the pocket book. That is all most seem to know. Maybe we could pick one company and work on that for the time being. One at a time if we have too.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee