Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do we make ICE do their job?

Isn't there some way we can put pressure on ICE to do their job? After all, we are paying their wages with our tax dollars. We need to somehow raise hell and get them to get off their asses and start doing the job we are paying them to do.

Like all law enforcement, they are understaffed and tied up with red tape.

Yeah, when I report I try and get all my info in order so as not to wate their time... although I really don't think they've ever acted on any of my tips. But then again my branch IS the NYC branch...
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

I have reported illegals cleaning in my condo complex and they are no longer here. Not one of them. Then I called about a spot by a gas station where day laborers were hanging around but I don't know at this time if they were picked up or not. I scared them as they saw me in my car with flex cuffs hanging from my rear view mirror. Some of them actually tried to hide.
    ICE has got too many complaints and too few agents to get them all. In Miami they have actually got Border Patrol to help them out as well as some police departments. It has gone too out of control for them to do it all and therefore they focus mostly on large scale raids and getting the criminals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had a contractor come over yesterday for a deck estimate. After reviewing costs and measurements we began talking about patios using pavers.

He says,"Oh yea, I have a good friend who can do patios for half the cost. Not that I want to lose the work he explains."

I thought how honest this guy was to admit that to us. I changed my mind about 1 minute later.

He says,"The guy I know does alot of patios in the summer with his MEXICAN CREW but they go back to Mexico in the winter. He keeps a few on to plow snow in the winter".

I made my decision right then and there to build the deck. The contractor builds decks by himself and is an American. The patio might be cheaper but I'm not building one at the expense of the American people!

I wish all Americans would stop and think what hiring illegals has done to our nation.

I refuse to hire illegals no matter what the higher cost!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)