Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do you feel about this situation from illegals?

How many of you feel the same way when you see illegals taking advantage of our great nation. I think it is important for me to describe to everyone a little bit about a situation, which I am sure it will be like many others out there, for everyone to know how it is I feel. If someone spends eight years in the Marine Corps and then becomes a disabled Veteran who can no longer work, they get SSI and a V.A. compensation which all totals up to not enough to pay the bills for their family to live on. That same person goes to the store, lets say right after looking at these forums and seeing what goes on out there, or just knows from experience how illegals are breaking our laws and laughing all the way to the bank. In their local store, they clearly see illegal aliens and they know that they are, because their english skills are non-existant and they know that the town they live in, along with the towns around theirs are full of illegal aliens. In the state the legal person lives in, they offer what the state calls WIC, for woman who are having children or have children of a certain age. (Woman, Infant, Children) They give them money, tax payer money of course, to purchase milk, eggs, cheese, cereal, and other items for the nutrition of the mother and child. The disabled Veteran sees these illegal aliens in the store while the veteran is using the twenty dollars they had to take from one bill to buy food for the night and the Veteran sees the illegal aliens with two carts full of six gallons of milk, twelve boxes of cereal, ten dozen cartons of eggs, and several other items, with a hand full of the checks used to get the items. The legal person has also seen them pay for items that are not covered on a state program with hundred dollar bills almost every day. I know for a fact that this Veteran feels that something is very wrong and needs to be fixed right away, or this great country of ours, that the Veteran gave not only eight years of their life for, but their body as well, will never be the same.
    <div>
    *</div>

You must be shopping at my grocery stores. One especially sells 100-count packs of tortilla shells, 5 dozen egg boxes and 50-lb. bags of rice. As the woman, with three or four anchor babies plus one on the way, pays with WIC and food stamps, the man is at the service window peeling off $100 bills to send remittances. Then the man goes to fetch the car and pulls up in a brand-new huge SUV or truck and they load 30-40 bags in, along with the munchkins. Needless to say, I am not amused, even though I am learning Spanish slowly.
    This is not jealousy, but as an American citizen, this is a serious slap in the face of a taxpayer realizing that these folks are sucking us dry while laughing at us for our generosity.
    In one such instance, the huge SUV also had a La Raza bumper sticker.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You see the same thing happening in schools. The kids are on free lunch and their parents are driving new or newer model SUVs, vans and souped up trucks.

How true.

Exactly, the SUV's are Escalades, with shiny new large chrome rims and the mexican flag hanging from the rear view mirror. I always say that you can be proud of where you came from, but for legal immagrants, you are Americans now and hanging an American flag. Most of us never feel jealousy, just angry from the abuse of our system. I only say most of us, because I am sure there are those out there who are. I also left the m in mexico lower case for a reason. I am sure those of you who have read the post know who the Veteran is and the reason I am saying that, is because I know that there are those out there who are not Veterans and are in the same position too. We have to do something to get our Country back and it seems as though none of, or a very small number of the politicians are listening.
    <div>
    *</div>

How true.

We as homeowners are paying for the education of those illegal aliens too, even though with the amount of money the multiple member households of the illegals have, they could send them to private school.
    <div>
    *</div>

Re: How true.

Quote Originally Posted by mozdzierz
    We as homeowners are paying for the education of those illegal aliens too, even though with the amount of money the multiple member households of the illegals have, they could send them to private school.
    Yes, a huge chunk of taxpayer dollars go to schools. Here in CA the IA's and thier anchors get free everything - and it's usually more than they need. We have some good friends who have an son under a year old and they hit some hard times when she was pregnant. They got on WIC and they regularly give us gallons of milk and a block of cheese because they can't eat it all and it goes to waste.

Another single mom I know with two boys, had to get on food stamps. She gets about $500 a month - thats what I spend to feed a family of four!

If our American friends are getting all this, I imagine the IA's are getting at least this much if not more.

The insanity has GOT to stop! Gerald Celente is predicting food riots in the coming years. How do you think Americans are going to take seeing IA's getting fat and happy while we starve then, if we are already this pissed about it now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would have to say have gotten fat and happy. The day I was in the store, the IA with the WIC checks all looked like they could loose a few pounds and had smiles on their faces while flicking through the stack of wic checks. I was just watching on TV, the news stations saying that there are Americans out of work, the economy is still down, and states and federal government have record deficits. The one thing they never say or realize is a major reason for it, is illegal immigration and I want to yell it over a loud speaker right next to all of them.
    <div>
    *</div>

I would have to say have gotten fat and happy. The day I was in the store, the IA with the WIC checks all looked like they could loose a few pounds and had smiles on their faces while flicking through the stack of wic checks. I was just watching on TV, the news stations saying that there are Americans out of work, the economy is still down, and states and federal government have record deficits. The one thing they never say or realize is a major reason for it, is illegal immigration and I want to yell it over a loud speaker right next to all of them.
    I hear you. Makes your head spin doesn't it? Just wait until thier bennies go bye bye- when one state after another goes broke. They will move to other states that might still have money and leave them dry like locusts once they've had thier fill. Once thier bellys are touching thier spine, we'll have a whole new underclass of those dependant on govt hand outs rioting in the streets...

If they can break all number of laws to have a better life why cannot we?

Why cannot we stop paying taxes and demand a tax amnesty same as the foreign invaders do?

Have you ever seen an illegal invader who was starving in this country? They are all fat and happy!

We really need to work on that blood boiling emoticon!

Welcome mozdzierz!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast