My family refuse to believe illegal immigraiton is destroying this country. My son in law lost his jobs doing mortgages, went back to selling cars and lost that job and now cannot find a job at fast food places, wal mart, home depot and they are 6 months behind in their mortgage and refuse to believe illegal immigration has anything to do with it.
My grand-son cannot get assistance to go to college yet his friend and daughter of illegal aliens has gotton all kinds of grants.
I try to tell them that he lost his job doing mortgages when he bank closed, that is was caused by 500,000 illegal alien defaulting on their mortgages. The earning money here and sending it back to Mexico economy and not spending it here and boosting our economy.
There healthcare insurance is up because 1/2 million anchor babies are born each year put a strain on our health care, schools, law enforcement and legal system. Ever aspects of their lives is affected by illegal immigration. They pay very little in taxe if any and they use the sytem to the fullest.
They are doing, yet, all of the construction and road work. I see it daily.
And the list goes on and on.
I am 70 years old and I have seen how it progress and how it destorys our way of life until it is too late to do anything about it.
My brothers in Tucson say illegal alien drugs and crime is out of control and fear control the city. It is not out of control and only the military can stop it. We are at war and our leaders do not know it.
I read one post that said; obama, harry and palosi are guilty of aiding and abetting illegal immigraiton and that is a crime and she was right.
I have seen this for years and the only thing that can fix it now is the E-Verify agent.