Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Do You Say, "I Gave At the Office," In Spanish

By John W. Lillpop

Who would have imagined that the Salvation Army, supposed model of all that is good and American, is actually an underground conclave for KKK members and sympathizers?

What a shock to learn that that cheerful Santa with the bell and big smile is a closet racist who hates brown people.

Unfortunately, that is exactly the falsehood that the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in cahoots with liberals like Nancy Pelosi would have you believe.

The Salvation Army (SA) has an English-only policy, which is permitted for businesses where employees interact heavily with the public. That policy applies across the board to all employees, including Hispanics.

Unfortunately, certain Hispanic employees in Framingham, Mass refused to learn English, although they had been advised to do so by SA more than a year ago. As a result, the employees were fired, as well they should have been.

Of course, a lawsuit was filed against the Salvation Army by American hating bureaucrats and English hating Hispanics.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi added to the chaos by refusing to bring to a vote a Senate-passed provision relaxing federal rules on employer English-only policies.

Here:
    http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... ae5e8baf2a

As usual, the greatest priority of the Democrat party and its leaders is to cave to the demands of radical Hispanic members, regardless of the impact on non-Hispanics.

Once again, the culture and language of America have been plundered by Hispanics who refuse to assimilate into American culture, and who are coddled by out-of-touch Democrats who do not give a damn about anything except personal power.

That the Salvation Army is caught up in this despicable outrage by hostile Hispanics and gutless politicians is truly shameful.

Which reminds me, how Do You Say, "I Gave At the Office," in Spanish?

Nancy Pelosi is UNCONSCIONABLE!

I think we should ask the government for a tax right off when it comes to taking care of Mexico. We would see a handsome return.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

LOL

Di en la oficina
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi added to the chaos by refusing to bring to a vote a Senate-passed provision relaxing federal rules on employer English-only policies.
    I don't believe this house rule should be in place, especially if the majority of the house votes for it. The Speaker should not have this power, IMO. Once a bill is voted on and passed to the other body (in this case, the House), then that body should be required to vote for it.
    Which reminds me, how Do You Say, "I Gave At the Office," in Spanish?
    Forget that, just give them dirty looks for not speaking English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What were they hired for in the first place????????????
    ------------------------

"Unfortunately, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi doesn't think so. Caving to the demands of radical Hispanic members of her own party, she is refusing to bring to a vote a Senate-passed provision relaxing federal rules on employer English-only policies.

That provision, sponsored by Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., passed in the Senate 75-19. But Speaker Pelosi is going to kill it to please extremists Hispanics in the Democratic Party."

There is another article somewhere..........She was going to bring it to a vote, but due to the above-----and members of the Hispanic Caucus saying that they were going to refuse to sign on a bill------(I can't remember which bill, it was a biggie) if the "English Only" was allowed to go through------ she backed down.

The other article even said something about Dem Steny Hoyer (I think that is his name)-----getting in the face of one of the Hispanics from the Caucus pointing and saying-----------"I am not going to let you bring down this party"!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Pelosi Belagosi.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

There are state and federal jobs that require speaking Spanish and other languages.
    I can only speak English, with a few words of Spanish, French, German, and unknown (curse) words mixed i n here and there.
    However, would Ms. Pigelosi pass something so I can get a job, say as an interpreter. maybe?
    Impeach Pigelosi!

Why aren't we screaming "Discrimination?"!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast