Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote:
    The Bush administration is siding with the workers and will share argument time with Foster.

Mohawk lost attempts in lower courts to avoid the lawsuit. Its last chance is a Supreme Court decision in its favor

Why would the Bush admin side w/the workers? Maybe I am not understanding something here.
    He just appointed his pal Judge Roberts to the Supreme Court. Wouldnt he be giving Mohawk a break? Will someone please help me understand this so I dont feel like a dummie?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

butterbean

it's hard to tell which 'workers' the federal government is backing these days, but I think I did hear something about it actually being the American citizens. I think more companies should be sued under racketering charges
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

That would be great if they ruled in favor of us!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MustangJo
    After they're appointed they have no further need of Bush...they can assert themselves with inpugnity.

MJ
    I hear you, but I would not doubt if he had one or two of them in his back pocket

I do not expect a decision from the court until after they see public reaction from the may 1st whatever they call it.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12