Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    So, I guess when someone cimes up to you and asks what is your heritage, you can't say "I'm Anglo-European", now you have to say " I'm non-Hispanic White". Isn't this a form of racism? How would African-Americans like being called "non-Whites"?
    Funny this topic comes up. My wife if Black (I am a non hispanic white male -lol) and she has been looking for a new job with the government and guess what the applications list: NON HISPANIC BLACK.

At the end of the day ALL RACES OF AMERICANS ARE UNDER ATTACK.
    I am sick and freaking tired of this COLOR - RACE crap!!!

WE allowed this to happen and now WE must fix this mess!!!

Almost every color and race in this world has bled for America.....LEGALLY. This is an AMERICAN PROBLEM.

The only thing on those flipping 'cards' now should be.........
    AMERICAN
    NON- AMERICAN
    SIS so am I. We are Americans and should only be classified as such. When she told me how they classified races on job applications I was livid. Oh and BTW OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALSO SOLICITING NON CITIZENS FOR CERTAIN JOBS.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

What kills me is La Raza's motto concerning their "race"- when "Whites" are both Hispanic and Caucasian! How ignorant can "Hispanics" be when they say go home "racists!" LMAO! My favorite is "Go back to Europe whitey" and they say it in Spanish (hint: European language) and they are white too! If it wasn't so serious it would be merely the most pathetic display of stupidity and arrogance I have ever seen. I feel sorry for educated legal immigrants from Mexico. It must be completely embarrassing.

This is because no matter how much La Razas try to make this a racist issue against brown people, they can't because there are White Hispanics and Black Hispanics, so the Hispanic part has to be kept in there to increase the number of "victims" they "represent" and therefore increase the money they can con from the government and corporations.

Imagine being European Caucasian and having your "race" suddenly change to Hispanic in 1975, only to become a Hispanic White sometime in the 90's. That happened to my Spaniard grandparents. I always turn it around and argue that asking for the ethnicity of one group only (Hispanics, in this case) is discrimination against that group. You've gotta play their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonglade
    If you don't think the ultimate goal of Mexicans is to displace Europeans and reclaim land they think belongs to them you're not paying attention. They are not so subtly declaring a race war.
    This is the goal of the racist group called LaRaza and others like them.

Our cause is to see to it that our laws are followed. Not that we want one race to prevail over another.

We must prevail for the sake of our Republic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12