Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    QUOTE:
    Don't think I feel great talking like this because I don't. It pains me to speak like this, but what that traitor in the White House is doing to our country is breaking my heart every single day I breathe air, it makes me miserable and I can't let it continue to go on unabated

Dman, your words pain our hearts because just about all of us know that you are right. I have felt so helpless, so hopeless at times regarding the illegal immigration situation.

Dman, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being brave enough to speak up to your fellow countrymen. We are in trouble. There is no doubt. I simply cannot deny that I have never seen anything like what I am seeing prior to George Bush.

Dman, you are brave and braver than most of us. I say that because when I read your words so passionately filled with the truth, I understand exactly what you are saying. I see what you see. I hear what you are hearing.

I will say, that sometimes I feel afraid of speaking out. I try to temper what I say because I am afraid that if I pour the whole truth out about what I really think, maybe something bad will happen to me. Since I have children it can be a pretty scarey thought . So far I have not heard of things happening to people who are speaking out strongly about GWB, but you can't help but to wonder sometimes if that could change.

President Bush seems very unreasonable to me. I just feel that I cannot trust him. I feel frustrated that even with so many of us all over the country speaking out, being Minutemen, writing, calling, faxing, talking on the radio....and still President Bush does not respond to the very people he must respond to. I've never seen anything like this. It is a terrible feeling to be an American and to feel like this. Maybe that in itself is what frightens me so badly. To a certain extent, he has made me very apprehensive and afraid of our government. Dman, growing up I read about and heard about bad governments, but I always had great confidence that America would always be safe from such a thing. One year ago I supported this man, now one year later I don't trust anything he does. If someone has a logical explanation for that, I would gladly listen. No one in America that I know has been able to give me one.

Why is our country a wreck ? Forget the nature part, that I can understand. It's the man-made wreck part that has me so disturbed.
    I want answers. I want to know what is happening. I want to know WHY and HOW my country suddenly has a president who will permit to happen what is happening.

Am I a bad American in my government's eyes because I believe in enforcing the laws ? Am I a bad American because I believe we have a right and an obligation to care about our language and our culture ? Am I a bad American because I believe in the sovereignty of our nation ? But this is what they taught me THIS IS HOW THEY TOLD ME TO BE !!! The schools, my parents, my teachers, former presidents, they said "BE PROUD OF OUR COUNTRY, DEFEND OUR COUNTRY, OBEY AND RESPECT THE LAWS OF OUR COUNTRY "

And now, Dman, all of a sudden, it seems to do ANY of what I was taught is wrong. Now, I should "shut up, say nothing, look the other way, don't worry about the culture, the language, the sovereignty or the laws of our country." THAT is the message this president is sending me. "Shut up, and be quiet, and stay out of the way of my agenda and plans." This is the message I get from George Bush.

I want to know why. Is President Bush being threatened in some way that we don't know about ? I do not understand. I want to understand why George Bush is allowing our country to be invaded. I want to know why, he thinks it is wrong to question and demand answers from a president. I want to know WHY he thinks it is okay to never answer the questions.

Dman, I figure this. I know that I am a good American. I know that I would never threaten or hurt anyone in any manner whatsoever. I know that I have always obeyed the laws of this country. I know right from wrong.

I do not believe it is wrong to speak out. In fact I think it is wrong to shut up and be quiet at this time and about this issue. So I am going to do what I believe is right. If President Bush cannot handle this kind of pressure from the people, than he was never fit to be president in the first place. He's ruining our country, I can see it, I can hear it, and I can sense it, and I want to know why. In the meantime, I will continue to put pressure on anyone and everyone who can possibly bring some control and direction back to our country. I do not care if this is not in accordance with the Bush plan. This country belongs to "we, the people", not to "him, the president."

YOU are a great American, dman1200. Thank you dman, for caring so darn much about this country. I along with many others truly appreciate it. You really make me proud to be an American.
    I'm truly humbled by your great words. I really don't know if I deserve such praise, but thank you. I feel the same way you do. I feel totally betrayed by those who are suppose to represent us. I've tried everything I can think of to get the politicans attention. I've tried writing, faxing, phoning them. I've tried writing letters to newspapers, attenting protests, rallies, etc. I've visited a number of offices at Capitol Hill. They aren't listening. They don't care. I really don't know why. I can only assume the worst. I think the only answer left is to get these bums thrown out of office and I think you have to start at the top. It's no coincidence that the Republican party fell apart on Bush's watch. They were a good party when Clinton was in charge, but Bush got to them. He shares the biggest part of the blame. If Bush's political career goes down the toilet then the Republicans will start to fall back in line because they will be reluctant to listen to this guy.

Make no mistake, our enemy is strong, extreme and well financed. I don't know about the financial part, but we need to be more strong and more extreme then our enemy. I will NOT advocate violence despite my hatred for the enemy, but I will not be nice either. I think the best way to defeat these enemies is to mock them, shout them down, get in their faces, let them know that we won't back down no matter what they do. We need to let them know that their dispicable actions won't be tolerated at all. Tough times call for tough measures. America won't survive unless we band together and do this.

I'm only one man and I can't do much alone. But I have the power of my words and I'm just trying to influence as much people as possible. We need to be peaceful, but at the same time we need to be extremely tough, tougher then we've ever been without worrying about who we are going to offend and yes we are going to offend alot of people, no matter what we do because they are going to hate us no matter what. We have to get past that, accept it and move on. We may not have alot of money and power, but we have the internet and that is one of our best chances to get our message out to America.

Alot of you are more patient then I am because my patience has run out, but no matter our differences in opinion, i'm proud of what you all do. At least we are united in the most important aspect and that's America. Don't let anyone take that away from us.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are absolutely right, Dman. The internet is a true blessing in these times.

Our words are very powerful, and because of that we really have to think before we speak.

Promoting violence of any kind would be the most fatal mistake. Besides it isn't necessary. The United States is still a country where we can discuss and express ourselves through what we say. Anyone who starts down the path of promoting violence is not one who we would want to have promoting our cause anyway. They are harmful to our fight to have our immigration laws enforced, and to protect our country's sovereignty. We do not believe it is right to reward breaking the law through amnesty, because it will lead to a repeat of this whole disaster. Past experience has shown us that. Our cause is just that, nothing more and nothing less.

Sometimes we're extremely frustrated, and tired of working so hard, and at those times we can become a little careless with our words. But I've noticed humor can really help at those times, and sometimes a little sarcasm, although maybe a little sharp at times, can really bring a point across.

I know we're not the only ones who feel this right in our hearts, and on some days it could bring a grown man to tears, Dman. We know for a fact, that we have those among us who are fighting, who are people with the highest of integrity and decency. We know for a fact that some of the finest American citizens are marching in this protest. Dman, President George Bush knows that as well. He knows who we are, he knows what we stand for.

Things are going to be okay. Our country has always gone through upheavals and struggles, and we always seem to pull through.
    We always seem to able to swim to the shore, and we will this time too.

The irony about all of this, is that the very people who are so involved in this cause are those who are the very first to be willing and ready to go to the aid of people who need it. We are the very ones who would call out to each other to help and care about people in other countries who are in great need. WE are the ones who would NOT turn away from children who are sick, hungry and abused.

But at this time it is us who need and deserve some understanding and respect from people around the world. President Bush must finally realize this, and he must see that he cannot try to save or try to look like he is saving the whole world, while he is actually treating his very own people with great disrespect and imposing harm upon them. Although I say this with tongue in cheek, , if we don't give up, maybe he will realize this.

P.S. Nonetheless, as Terry Anderson says, "If you're not mad, you should be !!" Well, we are. There's no doubt about it !! Keep up the great work, Dman. We can all help each other at different times and in different ways. Together we are strong, just as YOU said, Dman.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Legalcitizen

I consider everyone here a true American for speaking out against the tyranny that is our current government.

Your feelings, Dman's feelings, and the feelings of everyone else here are shared by millions of Americans, of that you can be sure!

So many people want to talk about what they are feeling and seeing happening to this country but a lot of them don't know where to go. They need to know that they are not alone. When I talk to people I give them the facts and where they can go to find them. That way they can see for themselves. To many people are still living in lah lah land and have blinders on.

Impeach Bush! We HAVE TO. Do you not see the destruction of middle class america at hand? The government is making americans more and more dependent on them for everything, therefore, they gain more and more control over every aspect of our lives. We are at their mercy whether it be fuel, food, housing, medical care, you name it. I see it getting worse by the day. Pretty soon they will be the masters and we the slaves. We are not free! Bush is not a president, he is a dictator!

God help us all!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I voted for Bush TWICE and although I am peeved over this Republican President for his total failure to close the border, I support him on many other issues including IRAQ! Why did so many DEMOCRATS like Kerry vote to go to war and then do a flip flop? We need OIL and that is a fact of life because we live in a market driven economy and until somebody comes up with something better, oil will rule! Iran has oil and is close to a nuclear weapon and why? They have lots of oil! We are in Iraq to stabilize the region and after 9-11 you act you don't sit around and sing KUMBUYA which is what the same Democrats who think these illegals are so cute and fuzzy wish to do

I support the new banktrupcty law that Bush signed. I know people who have racked up their credit cards just to declare banktruptcy! Bush sent my family $1,000 in tax relief and my taxes for my working family are lower than they would be under any DEMOCRAT! I have listened to COMMUNIST union leaders rip Republicans while these UNION leader mouths get pay raises while union memebers are laid off. What did Bill Clinton ever do for working Americans? Not much!

Unless Bush gets sick or worse he will be around until Januarry 20th 2009 at 12:01 PM when the next guy or gal comes in? Get used to the idea! Want to rip Bush over immigration? OK! But don't take it anywhere else with this Jack Smith!

It is like Zell Miller of Georgia says "...a once great Democratic Party has gone wacko..." Is this not why Al Gore could not win his home state of Tennessee (Forget Florida..the guy wins HIS OWN STATE and he would have been president!) Did Edwards convince you North Carolina regulars to vote Democratic? (Kerry should have picked GEPHARDT as his VP choice!)

I would vote for any candidate who will IMMEDIATELY put 50,000 troops on the border but nobody except TANCREDO seems willing to do it! This is a cancer and it is getting late in the game!

I've been reading PAUl CRAig Robert's columns for about 1 year or so, and something isn't quite right.

He seemed like somewhat conservative in my early exposure to his writings, then he went hard anti-Bush, in order to get laid more , I suspect.

He accused Israel of Genocide in West bank or GAza a couple columns ago.

He seems to believe that hatred of the US is because of Israel. His opinions on that topic lend weight to the idea that Israel is the SOLE evil-bringer-of Amercias-problems. IMO

A lot of his BUSh criticisms seems correct, but he sometime uses the same words as some Al Qaeda propaganda, and the usual Hate Israel/Hate the US crap.

P.C.R's rush to abandon Iraq instantly is stupid. He would have uslook totally weak, not bombing enemy strongholds on the way out.

I get a sense that P.C.R. is really a closet appeaser, who is leaning toward the French style of foreign policy.

pa

I support him on many other issues including IRAQ!
    Would that include his federal budget spending, his giving massive amounts of foreign aide, his No Child Left Behind, his prescription drug bill, his love for pork spending, his picks for the supreme court, his picks for other important government jobs, his free trade policies? Do you support any of that garbage?

Why did so many DEMOCRATS like Kerry vote to go to war and then do a flip flop?
    Like Bush and the Republicans don't flip flop on the issues? The Republicans totally flip flopped on immigration when Bush won his first election. Alot of them did. Bush flip flopped on Iraq. First he says that we are going there for WMD's, then it's to get rid of terrorists, then it's to get rid of Saddam, then it's for freedom and democrazy (no that's not a typo). Which is it Bush? Bush has flip flopped on his supreme court picks. Harriet Miers? You must be joking right. This affirmative action pick is going to be a complete disaster. I thought he wanted judges who are only going to interpret law and uphold the constitution. He's such a lying sack of manure. Then he flip flopped on gay marriage saying he supports civil unions. The same freaking thing in disguise if you ask me. Then he flip flopped on nation building, first saying before he won his first election that he wouldn't do it. Well he's done it twice now and it's cost us billions. Bush tells you he's doing everything to protect the homeland and behind closed doors he works vigorously to eliminate our borders. Don't give me this flip flop garbage. Almost every one of these stinkin rats flip flop regardless of political party they are in.

We need OIL and that is a fact of life because we live in a market driven economy and until somebody comes up with something better, oil will rule!
    Tell Bush to start building some more refineries in this country. Oh that's right, he'd rather the big oil companies not do that so they can rake us over the coals with the rip off gas gouging they do at the pumps. There's alot of ways Bush can get oil without going through OPEC, but he doesn't want to offend his buddies at Wall Street.

Iran has oil and is close to a nuclear weapon and why?
    They are close to a nuke? That's news to me. Is that what the neocons are saying nowadays? They lied about Iraq, why should I believe them about Iran?

We are in Iraq to stabilize the region and after 9-11 you act you don't sit around and sing KUMBUYA which is what the same Democrats who think these illegals are so cute and fuzzy wish to do
    Stop drinking the kool-aide please. If you think that cesspool which hasn't had a democracy in a thousand years is going to become one against their own peoples wishes then you have another thing coming. This will be just like Vietnam. We'll spend trillions of dollars and spend thousands of lives just so Iran can supersize itself. Iraq is about to become overwhelmingly ruled by Shiites which is their populations majority. Iran is overwhelmingly ruled by Shiites. Do the math.

I support the new banktrupcty law that Bush signed. I know people who have racked up their credit cards just to declare banktruptcy!
    Great you tout another bill that's going to soley benefit the credit card companies at the expense of the poor and middle class folk. Next.

Bush sent my family $1,000 in tax relief and my taxes for my working family are lower than they would be under any DEMOCRAT!
    Get ready to lose that thousand dollars because the way Bush spends his money, the next elected leader will have no choice, but to increase our taxes. Don't spend it too fast. We are trillions of dollars in debt. Somebody is going to pay for it and it won't be Bush unfortunately.

Unless Bush gets sick or worse he will be around until Januarry 20th 2009 at 12:01 PM when the next guy or gal comes in? Get used to the idea! Want to rip Bush over immigration? OK! But don't take it anywhere else with this Jack Smith!
    He might be around, but that doesn't mean I have to be like a lemming and dance to the pied pipers tune. Doesn't mean I have to blindly follow the guy. I will rip Bush on every issue because there isn't a damn issue where he represents my views. He's a sellout and a traitor and I can't in my good conscience support his actions.

Bottomline is both parties have betrayed us. We need to give them both the boot and keep doing so until we electe leaders that will do the job right the first time.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

P.C.R's rush to abandon Iraq instantly is stupid. He would have uslook totally weak, not bombing enemy strongholds on the way out.
    Like Bush is doing that now? Lets not bomb a mosque in Iraq that's filled with terrorists because we might offend the muslim community. That to me is more stupid then leaving. To me if the troops aren't allowed to bomb them into the next stone age then what is the point of being there? Oh I forgot Free Dumb and Demo Crazy, Free Dumb and Demo Crazy. What a joke.

I totally support NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND because the UNIONS protect rotten teachers who don' t deserve $60,000 a year to teach physical education while schools can't find qualified math teachers!.....I also want illegals kicked out of our schools as California's prop 187 would have have done!

Yes, the overspending is a problem, I agree with you on that but why should I think any Democrat is going to do anything different but give any tax money to a few cry baby minorities and Planned Parenthood and the ACLU?

As I said, a once great Democratic Party has gone wacko!

dman 1200 if you are here to bash Bush over anything other immigration then why don't you leave and go to moveon.org ?

Getting divorced next week? Blame it on Bush!

WMD? Iraq had them and used them on his own people GAS.....Saddam was building a NUCLEAR reactor that Israel took out in 1981. (Can we atomic bomb?) Saddam attacked both Iran and Kuwait (Which resulted in the death of hundreds of thousands!).....he was and is a rat and he had to go.... set his own oil fields on fire....remember any of that? I don't mind a rational Bush hater but those ignorant idiots who pay $7 bucks to see Fareinheit 9-11 by that fat pig Moore? you make me wanna puke.......get a real education on world events, history and politics....and the two party system ain't going away anytime soon! SORRY!

BTW Had Sadam ALLOWED FULL ACCESS to the INSPECTORS you would have seen no war in IRAQ and it will take another 25 years or more of continued guerilla attacks to equal the 55,000 US deaths in 10 years in Vietnam!

This ain't no Vietnam!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast