Thread: How to Help?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to Help?

I just found this site today while looking into the new law passed in Arizona. I was so excited to hear that this law passed, and am so upset by all the people who are bashing the state of Arizona for it. I live in California, and see the affects of illegal immigration everyday. I have ranted about it to friends and family for years, and now I feel it is time to do something about it. Anyone have any ideas as to how I can help to fight illegal immigration.

Here in CA it is even possible for an illegal immigrant to get a drivers license. If there is any one part of the problem I would love to focus on it would be getting rid of allowances such as this.

Any suggestions are welcome, and thank you for your time.

Welcome to Alipac AmericaforAmericans. In answer to your questions, you have a gigantic resource here at Alipac, to learn more what to do, how to do it, and what is taking place across the nation. Read through the forums, see announcements, watch for alerts, call, email, and speak out to local, state, and national politicians, lawmakers, candidates.

We have new people finding us daily, and we welcome the help. Start with the latest stories located on the left. There is an upcoming event, June 5th, to be held in Phoenix, to support buying in Arizona, as others boycott (find this in Announcements).

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did read about the June 5th event. I'm hoping there will be a group close to where I am in California. If there is, I am there for sure.

the june 5th thing is in phoenix though.

hello AmericaforAmericans, I too am new to ALIPAC, and also looking for answers.Call,write,e-mail your local politicians and voice your opinion it does make a difference and also try to support politicians with GOD fearing conservatives values in other states, just send them $5.00 anything will help,send a great big THANK YOU to Jan Brewer. We can do it if we all stay faithful to the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by proamerican11
    hello AmericaforAmericans, I too am new to ALIPAC, and also looking for answers.Call,write,e-mail your local politicians and voice your opinion it does make a difference and also try to support politicians with GOD fearing conservatives values in other states, just send them $5.00 anything will help,send a great big THANK YOU to Jan Brewer. We can do it if we all stay faithful to the cause.
    that's a good idea. i'd love to send a thank you to Gov. Brewer. the $5 is thoughtful too. i just hope there is a lot of response. i'm looking for a bookstore in AZ. i've been meaning to buy books. instead of buying it at Barnes and Noble or Borders i rather order from an AZ store.
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Welcome proAmerican11.

Revelation 3:20 (New International Version)
    It is written,... Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)