Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is how to impeach bush, city officials and governors

And now let's figure out where to go from here. WE CAN GET IT DONE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachmen ... ted_States
    We the People. You the Invader

If we started something like this it may slow them down a little from trying to pass all these laws that the americans don't want and the mexicans want until after 2008. We need impeachment on all of them. Bush, Cheney, Congress and the Senate. That would stop the governors and Mayors from getting to out of control.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

One step at a time.

First impeach bush. That would get the others wondering if they are next.

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    If we started something like this it may slow them down a little from trying to pass all these laws that the americans don't want and the mexicans want until after 2008. We need impeachment on all of them. Bush, Cheney, Congress and the Senate. That would stop the governors and Mayors from getting to out of control.
    We the People. You the Invader

sadly we can not impeach him the senate HAS TO and as you can see they have no intention of doing so.

i don't even think there is an easy way to run the senate out of office
    but what we can do is this
    Start Recall efforts on everyone that can be recalled.

i asked for php programmers for just this reason. i am still trying to get the site working.
    if i can get it working we could cause serious problems for the people harming us.

if we can trigger recalls for a large % of politicians we can really shake things up.
    the idea i have will cost little and we only smack them once we have the numbers to back us up.
    no more wasted time or effort.

I don't think, at this late date, that we should waste time on impeaching BUsh. We have more pressing things like illegal immigration that we should focus our entire time on. Time will take care of other issues. We cannot take our mind off illegal immigration for an instance or it will overtake us. Putting is off is not a good plan. The sooner we attack amnesty, automatic birthright citizenship, the fence not being built soon enough, the need of more ICE and border agents, etc is best while it is fresh in our minds.
    ICE, along with state and cities is on a roll now and lets continue our fight with support,

ALIPAC ALL THE WAY.

I think Dyehard is right. We need to focus on the 2008 elections, we could cause ourselves a lot of harm if we're all tangled up in impeachment this close to the 2008 elections.

Also it could be seen by some less informed people as a "reason" to vote for Hellary because we're impeaching a Republican, so they'd decide, "Oh, all Republicans are bad". You know the types. I think my mother-in-law is one. She throws the whole party out the window if she doesn't like the president.

I think it's too late. If impeachment were to happen it should have happened a year or a year and 1/2 ago.

IT'S TOO LATE NOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't want anyone ever again to think that they can get away with trying to ruin our country.
    -- John Wayne</div>

If we get too scattered we will fail. Bush needs to be tarred and feathered
    but hes on his way out and not worth the trouble. Lets secure our country
    and go from there.

Teapartys got a really good website!!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

He is still trying to do what ever he can do until his term is over. He still has more than a year. Just think if he gets away with half of what he has already done in the last 2 1/2 we are goners.
    -- John Wayne</div>