Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE A RACIST

LETTERS: NCT, Oct. 22, 2011

How to know if you're a racist

Should you oppose President Obama, you're a racist. If you oppose Herman Cain, you're not.

Should you support the tea party movement, you're a racist. If you support the Occupy Wall Street movement, you're not.

If you think that illegal immigrants should be deported, you're a racist. If you think that illegal immigrants should be singled out for a free college education, you're not.

Should you be the least bit conservative, you're a racist. If you're a liberal, you're not.

If you're a white, middle-income, male veteran with a job, go to work every day, pay your taxes, pay your bills, support your church, support Little League, paid back your student loan (and your wife's), have a faded John McCain bumper sticker on your Ford, you must be a racist.

If you think you're "special" because of some perceived slight, you get to sling the "racist" arrow at whomever you like whenever you like.

If you believe that everyone should be judged by the content of their character, not the color of their skin, you're Martin Luther King Jr.

John R.
    Oceanside, CA

http://www.nctimes.com/news/opinion/let ... z1bXCyQi9H

Oh Boy! I don't feel Herman Cain deserves the Presidency, so I am NOT a Racist. I feel better now. But, I think I am a racist because I think Ron Paul deserves the Presidency due to his adherence to the Constitution moreso than other candidates. So, I am a racist because I oppose Obama. Wait, I am confused.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I think you better get a life I don't like any one of them who is running for president but one that is Bachman
    to me they all lie & The American are Not racisits
    Im from the South bx NYC & I get along with all of them
    yes they are from all part of the world . you name we have them .
    & yes they did come over the right way & they did have a test
    you name it they had it
    we want what best for our kids also . abetter life who don't
    but im not going hand out any more to help the illegal immigrants
    No amnesty
    Obama is the Racist Not the American
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx
    I think you better get a life
    Who me?

If I answer that question then I am probably a "racist".
    And like many ignorant people out there think,if you are a "racist" you must also be a "redneck" or the "KKK". Again I must at them
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    If I answer that question then I am probably a "racist".
    And like many ignorant people out there think,if you are a "racist" you must also be a "redneck" or the "KKK". Again I must at them
    Oh, forget it. You are a racist already because anyone against illegal immigration is a racist. We are all racists here. Why bother?

I am a "Racist" I know I'm a "Racist" I hate people who suck!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    If not wanting our country to be ruined by illegals is racist so be it. A few years ago we would have been called Proud Americans. It is what it is. I dont care anymore what liberals call me.

If you catch an illegal breaking into your country and you try and stop him, even if he claims to be a Christian, than you're a racist? Or maybe you're just not a Christian? I'm not sure how this illegal alien argument is support to work. Somebody straighten me out.

Banned
    I have been in denial. I fit every single criteria.

My name is Dave and I am a racist. There I have taken the first step. I think I can live with myself now and not go through the other 11 steps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast