Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Our government has to keep Bin Laden alive so they have an excuse to keep poking into our private lives.
    Also, by claiming it was the Al Quiada (Bin Laden) conducting the assassination, it keeps mega millions (billions?) of U.S. dollars flowing into Pakistan for the war on terror.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Our government has to keep Bin Laden alive so they have an excuse to keep poking into our private lives.
    Also, by claiming it was the Al Quiada (Bin Laden) conducting the assassination, it keeps mega millions (billions?) of U.S. dollars flowing into Pakistan for the war on terror.
    They certainly know how to throw American taxpayer money around the world don't they...more than 10 billion to Pakistan in the last 10 years, nice profit for doing nothing.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

She mentioned this in the interview as though everyone knew he was dead... it was so matter of factly. And she being the Prime Minister of Pakistan where he was supposedly hiding, should know !!

Earlier she says Bin Laden's son (can't remember his name), might be involved in an assassination attempt on her life. Why his son and not him, if he were still alive?

But what is so interesting as well, is the news media has not said one word about this interview. Possibly the news media is not allowed to discuss anything our Feds think is classified information. And with this federal government, EVERYTHING is classified except our bank accounts and telephone records, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    She mentioned this in the interview as though everyone knew he was dead... it was so matter of factly. And she being the Prime Minister of Pakistan where he was supposedly hiding, should know !!

Earlier she says Bin Laden's son (can't remember his name), might be involved in an assassination attempt on her life. Why his son and not him, if he were still alive?

But what is so interesting as well, is the news media has not said one word about this interview. Possibly the news media is not allowed to discuss anything our Feds think is classified information. And with this federal government, EVERYTHING is classified except our bank accounts and telephone records, lol.
    And e-mail.... Good one "Dianne"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    They certainly know how to throw American taxpayer money around the world don't they...more than 10 billion to Pakistan in the last 10 years, nice profit for doing nothing.
    God knows how the Pakis have been spending this money, I wonder if any of it goes to funding worldwide islamic terrorism? I wouldn't doubt it.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I agree with you Dianne, I think Ben Laden has been dead for quite a while.

The Government needs a bogeyman to keep us in line.

I fear my Government more than I do Bin Laden.
    I would have to agree, Darlene. Your statement about the Govt needing a boogyman to keep us in line would insinuate that maybe the Govt fabricated 911 and thus created this boogyman. What other way would there be to create a great boogyman? I just wish we could march into the White House and drag that traitor out by his ear and throw him in jail without bond of course. Let him be judged and sentenced by his peers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check this video out to see what they can do, there is also another one on how they did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtMnwZKOtwA

How they did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8zR2nDd ... re=related

I guess putting someone in a cave bragging wouldn't be that hard either.

I was mad before when I suspected them, now with proof I am furious.

I sent this link to everyone I know, you should do the same.

(the link about OBL)

Banned
    Benny aint' dead

he's been working at a 7/11 in Chicago for a couple years now

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Benny aint' dead

he's been working at a 7/11 in Chicago for a couple years now
    HAHAHA .... now that was good. One Grape Slushy please and Super Size it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12