Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

How many agree that B.O. violated his oath of office and the

How many agree that B.O. violated his oath of office and the constitution ? ? ? ?
    Posted by john tate on May 13, 2011 at 1:43pm
    View john tate's blog

Presidents oath of office: I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States

Article II, Section III of the constitution

He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the Union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.

Has failed to enforce immigration laws.
    Has done nothing to the cites and states which harbor the illegal trespassers in our country
    Has failed to secure the borders.

Article IV, Section IV of the constitution

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion, and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence.

Failed to provide protection to AZ when specifically asked y the governor.
    Failed to secure the borders.
    And ensured a lawsuit was file against the state versus helping them

Article IV, Section II of the constitution

The citizens of each State shall be entitled to all privileges and immunities of citizens in the several States. A person charged in any State with treason, felony, or other crime, who shall flee from justice, and be found in another State, shall, on demand of the executive authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having jurisdiction of the crime.

So any state and or city harboring a trespasser / criminal / illegal immigrant is violating the constitution. Versus filing lawsuits against these states and cities B.O. has shown support for them. Another clear violation of the constitution.

http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profi ... ee-that-bo

"So what the hell can we? do file a law suit?"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Obama must hav crossed all his fingers and toes when he took the oath of office. So far he has violated the constitution over and over again, sided with the enemy, invited and even encouraged illegal activity within our borders, split us from allies, continues a war that is not going to solve anything, prevents our borders from being secure, spent the taxpayers money like a drunken sailor in a brothel (no offense to the navy vets), pushed a healthcare plan down the American people throats even when they said NO!

I would say Obama never really took that oath since he has not from day one followed even one word of that oath.