Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many calls have we made today?

Well? HOW MANY?

How many calls have been made in the last 7 days to state governors on the southwest borders have been made today?

I made two last week and will commit to two more next week.

The federal government HAS TIED THEIR HANDS to prevent states from protecting OUR borders.

"It's problematic," I was told. okay. please Mr. mid-level staff member, could you please provide me with a list of the "problematics," so that I may be of assistance, assuming of course "you've done more than take an interest."

If your from California, you can ask for Thomas, in the Governators office. He seemed nice enough. What I mean by nice enough, he did not hang up (unlike the WH) and answered my questions "to a degree."

"These people seem scared but scared of whom, he didn't mention.

I have to go to "give thanks," but please write down a number on the back of a napkin and whatever number that is follow up with THAT many phone calls to see if we can at least let these Governators know, "THEY ARE NOT ALONE."

I'm more of a "fax" person myself. I have one of those online services and believe me, Arnie's fax number is top of my contact list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)