Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many ICE arrests were there on May1, 2010?

Actions speak louder then words.

When I see the videos of the "protestors" which were illegal foreign nationals advocating a takeover of this country, I am concerned that the government is, still, failing to protect this country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Their days are numbered

Their days are numbered. When the Pols stand in front of the American People's Tribunal on charges of Treason perhaps they will wake up.

its a chess game. not a good time to rile the hostile masses. no city has 50k LEO to even try. be patient, days of the free lunch are over and they know it. gonna be alot of empty apartments in about 80 days.

Im counting the days,i heared on our local news Tennessee. was to join in on our version of the SB.1070.hope ill have us some good news sooooon! honestly we cant afford to go no much longer.its bad here.we need natinal guard and about 100 grey hound busses just to get started.

Hellooooo....

How many ICE arrests were there on May1, 2010?

Not enough!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Its like the only way ICE will deport them here is if they have been convicted of a felony. whats up with that?ICE. I thought it was a felony for them to slither under that fence or back stroke across the canal? why does it take somthing as harsh as committing a felony.or what ever that may mean to obama! to send them back? i only know of 1 .that has been sent back here.for sale of meth.and 1 thus far they cant find for vehicular homiced. wich is probely still here just working under a diffrent name.I dont under stand it i think its just weak!

Not only illegal to slither across if it wasn't done at an approved border crossing area it carries a $5000 fine....how about collecting the fines ICE...

Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

that might help with some of the baby fees we are paying....access...