Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many more must die?

Recently in Cottonwood, Minn. there was a tragic van and school bus accident. Four children were killed (two were brothers) and 10 others were injured.
    The driver of the van was an illegal immigrant with no drivers licence. She had been convicted twice before. My question is why wasn't she arrested then and deported back to her own country? No, she was left to do even worse criminal acts and because of this, there are countless families suffering. May God be with these families in their time of sorrow and may our government quit coddling law breaking criminals and do the jobs they were hired to do. Protect the US law abiding citizens!
    Another sad thing is that this illegal immigrant will live her life out in a US prison which is like a Hilton Hotel compared to her country. I say let her own government convict her and deport her now.
    The complete story is located in the Minnesota Majority.com. Sorry I don't know how to get it put on here properly but hope many of you will read it and also leave comments.
    This terrible tragedy should have never happened!

Yes, arlee, agree it never should have happened.
    We have several threads about this tragedy here. Here is the longest:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-104965-cottonwood.html+bus
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Welcome Arlee!

I agree this should have never happened. It is sad that our government cares so little for Americans that they not enforcing immigration laws, all because of greed! They have the blood of many innocent Americans on their hands.

Apparently we are the only country in the world burdened with the responsibility of bringing 30 million people from the 19th Century to the Modern Age. Keep moving ahead with State initiatives and legislative bills, beacuse the US government is asleep at the wheel!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: How many more must die?

Quote Originally Posted by arlee
    Recently in Cottonwood, Minn. there was a tragic van and school bus accident. Four children were killed (two were brothers) and 10 others were injured.
    The driver of the van was an illegal immigrant with no drivers licence. She had been convicted twice before. My question is why wasn't she arrested then and deported back to her own country? No, she was left to do even worse criminal acts and because of this, there are countless families suffering. May God be with these families in their time of sorrow and may our government quit coddling law breaking criminals and do the jobs they were hired to do. Protect the US law abiding citizens!
    Another sad thing is that this illegal immigrant will live her life out in a US prison which is like a Hilton Hotel compared to her country. I say let her own government convict her and deport her now.
    The complete story is located in the Minnesota Majority.com. Sorry I don't know how to get it put on here properly but hope many of you will read it and also leave comments.
    This terrible tragedy should have never happened!
    Welcome to ALIPAC Arelee...
    I keep saying "What if it had been my children?" I've written and called the Public Servants in Washington and have YET to hear back from them. I asked them "WHY did these four children have to die?"
    Arlee, it ALL boils down to 2 things...MONEY and POWER.
    It is up to us, The American People, to REMIND these PUBLIC SERVANTS who actually RUNS this Country according to the Constitution and The Declaration of Independence.
    WE the PEOPLE have a RIGHT to FAIR REPRESENTATION...I do not think WE are getting that.
    Pink Slips & Jail Sentences... Thats FAIR!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>