Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How many Press/Congessional childeren go to PUBLIC SCHOOLS?

I'm wondering how many morons, in the PRESS, AND CONGRESS who support the endless masses from the third world actually send thier kids to a flooded third world school, (Remember Clinton and Private School Chelsea, who graduated right into a $100,000 a year job at 23)...

I would REALLY like to see an investigation into this...Id like to see the ELITE forced to eat the pile of crap they spew to the 'rest of us'...

Its time for an INVESTIGATION of ELITIST CLASSIST bias...

That is an excellent idea. Maybe there is a reporter somewhere who would be up for the task. Wonder if that information is available somewhere..........

Re: How many Press/Congessional childeren go to PUBLIC SCHOO

Quote Originally Posted by Badmonkey
    I'm wondering how many morons, in the PRESS, AND CONGRESS who support the endless masses from the third world actually send thier kids to a flooded third world school, (Remember Clinton and Private School Chelsea, who graduated right into a $100,000 a year job at 23)...

I would REALLY like to see an investigation into this...Id like to see the ELITE forced to eat the pile of crap they spew to the 'rest of us'...

Its time for an INVESTIGATION of ELITIST CLASSIST bias...
    Outstanding thinking there! I do however have the answer for you, ZERO. nota one! thats why they dont care about the rest of the kids forced to sit through the torture that public school must be these days. They are so out of touch they pass that ignorance down to their kids as they grow up thinking everyone lives like they do, and everyone goes to private school in a limo....

No their children do not go to the schools.

However I assure you they care about our children much more than many people realize. The have designed an entire 12 year curriculum for them that teaches them about globalism, multiculturalism, etc. and nothing about the United States of America except when they take the opportinity to make our country look bad.

I would suggest you read the pdf file here. The quote is just one of many scary things contained in this file.

http://www.f21sc.net/site/downloads/cha ... yranny.pdf

Are these lessons having an effect? According
    to the National Center for Education Statistics
    report, “What Democracy Means to Ninth-
    Graders,” the answer is YES:
    • 84.2 percent of 9th-graders now believe it’s
    the government’s responsibility to set prices.
    • 63.5 percent believe government is
    responsible for “reducing differences in
    income and wealth among people.”
    • 58.6 percent now believe government must
    “provide an adequate standard of living for
    the unemployed.”28
    What’s frightening is that the US Dept. of
    Education considers these “attitudes” correct
    answers and identifies them as “international
    principles of democracy!”

I tihnk that their private schools should be abolished, personally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well maybe if we put them out of a job at election time that can be arranged Junius
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

lsmith, or at least we can fix it so they can't AFFORD to send their little darlings off to private schools.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where I live a lot of people wait on a list for the charter schools and I KNOW that Americans are being bumped off because illegal aliens are getting called on the lottery system to go, leaving American kids waiting with their fingers crossed for the next year.

Nice job, Jorge. How many more little goodies do you have up your sleeve for US ?!

Wake up, Jorge !! Read back over that little Oath of Office you recited to US that day !! R-E-M-E-M-B-E-R ?????

No law they pass, no rule they apply, no law they decide to not follow will ever affect 90% of them, their families, their extended families, their friends, their associates, business kronies, their future or their finances.

Just an opinion based on observation.

Trouble