Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

By the way where was INS when they had all these people in one place?
    I've been wondering about that myself, andyt. In fact, I've been asking every government official I've written to since March 10 when 100,000 of them marched in Chicago taht very same question.

Tens of thousands of illegal aliens protesting a government that doesn't even belong to them and nobody lifts a finger to arrest any of them. tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm so ashamed of our government.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm so ashamed of our government.
    This is not exactly America's finest hour, is it!

I think the government is trying to enrage us to the point of getting US out there in mobs, so there will be two opposing uncontrolable crowds for the police to be overwhelmed by, and a perfect excuse to impose martial law. Bush is just ITCHING for that kind of power.

WHICH IS another reason WHY I DON'T GO FOR THE IDEA OF US TRYING TO PLAY TIT FOR TAT ON THE BIG MOB SCENE.

The question that really is puzzling me is - why does Bush HATE Americans so much? I can see he has the "little man" complex, and he does lots of things to "prove" himself. And he's the kind that takes a slight and nurses it - I wonder what little incident it was that put him on the "hate Americans" track. Or did his Grandfather Prescott's contempt for America just rub off?

Do you think he's trying to get us back because we give him such poor ratings in the polls? ok, YOU DON'T LIKE ME? I'll show YOU! He is very immature in his ways, so I don't put him above such childish thinking and motivations.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Sometimes less is more

I have to disagree. I just think that he is inept. I'm not sure that I would dislike him that much if it weren't for his border policies and his promotion of outsourcing. I think that his failures and policies are paving the way for a disastrous mid-term election. Having said that there are not that many republicans that deserve to be re-elected but unfortunately it will be mostly incumbents running against the democrats. Maybe the 2 parties need a stand-off since we are probably better off if nothing gets done by the current crop.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    It's still unanimous...
    Unanimous is right and I didn't receive the email either.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I must have missed something. What does a penis enlargement device have to do with missing emails????

Co-incidently, I didn't get any hate mail today either
    Wow is this a new record AG?
    I didn't get hate mail either but I did get "intellectually challenged" mail.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye
    I must have missed something. What does a penis enlargement device have to do with missing emails????
    Probably no more than a boob enlargement cream or device has to do with missing emails/illegal immigration either, but humor is humor.

Spekig of humor, want to engag agin in a spelig/grammer contest?

Just being funny here not tryin to insolt nobodie.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Do you think he's trying to get us back because we give him such poor ratings in the polls? ok, YOU DON'T LIKE ME? I'll show YOU! He is very immature in his ways, so I don't put him above such childish thinking and motivations.
    DcSA, I have often wondered that myself. He has always reminded me of a spoiled rich kid-- always.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I've been wondering about that myself, andyt. In fact, I've been asking every government official I've written to since March 10 when 100,000 of them marched in Chicago that very same question.

Tens of thousands of illegal aliens protesting a government that doesn't even belong to them and nobody lifts a finger to arrest any of them. [snip]
    I believe the question of who's a citizen of the United States was thoroughly examined by the United States Supreme Court and a decision was rendered in the Dred Scott case.

Mexicans need to petition THEIR government in Mexico City! Not the U.S. Congress.

I have not received any emails from ALIPAC in a few weeks either.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast