Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How Mexico Treats Illegal Aliens

"Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years' imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years' imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama's illegal alien aunt -- a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim)."

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/mmalki ... 4281.shtml

I know that when an American ends up in a Mexican hospital they don't keep treating you for free. If you get shot they do what they have to and then once stabilized they have the Red Cross make arrangement to get you back to the United States.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegal invaders... I think they should be treated as the invaders that they are. They are a health and security risk. They have no legal rights under any American law or of the Constitution. They should be instantly deported or shipped to Gitmo... And that's all I have to say about that...

Duplicate. Please post any further comments to:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196645-mic ... tml+malkin