Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yeah, Ted Kennedy is completely dispicable. Not only did he slip the Kopechnes money, not only did he sic the entire Kennedy clan on them to "charm" them into submission, he even had the gall to appeal to their religious beliefs by arguing that it would be against their Catholic religion to do an autopsy on their daughters body (as you would do in ANY criminal investigation). And ole Ted breathed a big sigh of relief when Mary Jo's body was lowered into the casket, along with her secrets. Like the fact that she was very likely alive and breathing for many hours while she was trapped in the submerged car. WHile heroic Ted rushed off -- not to call the cops and the amubulance, but -- to call his lawyers and advicers to concoct an alibi to get his worhtless ass out of this jam. ("The Last Brother" by McGinnis is one of the best dissections of this specimen Teddy Kennedy.)

They will be out in huge numbers, just do the math They are teaching them to stand together and make a party of the process .... just have fun and take over the country while you are at it ... every local official will help them get ready for the vote by accepting their fraudulent documentation for registration then teaching them exactly where to vote, how to vote and what to vote for .... I will do everything I can to stop it but I really believe it is too late (MOD Edit)
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Heres my warning to any politician who might be reading this:

For every vote you gain by sucking up to the "Latino vote" (re: illegal immigration) you will permanently alienate at least 3 voters who will specifically vote against you.

Learn that lesson now, before you go down in flames in the next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    Heres my warning to any politician who might be reading this:

For every vote you gain by sucking up to the "Latino vote" (re: illegal immigration) you will permanently alienate at least 3 voters who will specifically vote against you.

Learn that lesson now, before you go down in flames in the next election.

Don't hold back, ACE!!

Tell it STRAIGHT!!

Love it!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The last couple of times that I voted in some local elections, I had not gotten around to registering so I was not found on the roster at my voting place. Yet I was allowed to vote anyway without even being asked for any identification.

Makes me wonder how many people who are not even here legally are allowed to vote.

http://www.cafepress.com/savecalifornia

WHAT!!???? they didn't ask for any identification...I'm only 19 so i can't vote yet. Can't wait till i can though.

USCitizen, I think you've had the right to vote since you were 18.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I know I have the right to vote when im 18 I missed the presidential election by a year.

Re: How Strong is the Latino Vote?

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    I'm new to this forum and i believe heavily in what all you as american citizens are fighting for.

I'd like to know exactly how strong the latino vote will be in the next elections? I know that their numbers are staggering but are they willing to stand in line to vote???....

Ther are approximately 40 million Hispanics residing in the U.S. 13 million are eligible to vote. 60% are registered to vote. or about 7.8 million but the are concentrated in states like California, Texas, and Florida.

Reference
    http://today.reuters.com/business/newsa ... nN10368341

Quote Originally Posted by UScitizen
    WHAT!!???? they didn't ask for any identification...I'm only 19 so i can't vote yet. Can't wait till i can though.
    The 26th Admendment of the Constitution reduced the voting age from 21 to 18.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast