Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How are they going to compromise?

How are the House and Senate going to compromise considering how drastically different the two bills are? I have never known a person with common sense to be able to have an intelligent discussion with someone insane. How exactly is this going to happen?

LOL well now that's assuming it is only senate and the president that's insane. If the house is then they will have no problem speaking the same language.

AS to how - I don't know.

As to if and how much the House will cave, that might depend on how many more 'investigations' or threats of investigations the WH makes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    AS to how - I don't know.

As to if and how much the House will cave, that might depend on how many more 'investigations' or threats of investigations the WH makes.
    I would agree. The pressure from the WH has already started on the House. It will depend on how many Reps have something to hide, or even if they are "clean" they could still be accused of some misdeeds and that could force them to acquiesce or quit or fall into line. I fear this is a done deal. Plus, our votes won't even be counted.

The local Voter's Registrar has required all voters in this area to vote by mail FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. Isn't that an odd coincidence?

When does this happen?