Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobowobo
    I would record every telephone conversation. If I could I would record any face-to-face conversations. If you can afford one, hire a private investigator to get as much info on her associations and how she treats the child. Get a lawyer's advice.
    Well I do know that she works in a cantina (bar) that is into drug dealing and ID theft. She also has told me that she is embezzling money from the owner of the bar. He is 82 years old and I told him and he just does not care. He also knows that all the girls are illegal and he does not care that he has them employed in his bar.
    I would give that information to ICE.
    Gogo, I sat down with an ICE agent at his office and he told me that all of this info. was very interesting. That was in December 2005.

I would record every telephone conversation. If I could I would record any face-to-face conversations. If you can afford one, hire a private investigator to get as much info on her associations and how she treats the child. Get a lawyer's advice.
    I agree with Gogo, do this before she claims you "abused" her and she takes you for everything you own.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I agree with Gogo, do this before she claims you "abused" her and she takes you for everything you own.
    Agreed, this sounds like a direct threat to your life to me.
    She has told me recently that she can have me taken care of.
    I would carry one of those small personnel voice recorders with me at all times. Is the rest of her family in this Country illegally?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Agreed, this sounds like a direct threat to your life to me.
    She has told me recently that she can have me taken care of.
    I would carry one of those small personnel voice recorders with me at all times. Is the rest of her family in this Country illegally?
    About 90% of them. She was caught at the border in 1997 in Laredo impersonating a U.S. citizen (using a fake birth certificate) and under immigration law that bars her for life from ever being a resident or citizen. But she can be here illegally.

Well I do know that she works in a cantina (bar) that is into drug dealing and ID theft. She also has told me that she is embezzling money from the owner of the bar. He is 82 years old and I told him and he just does not care. He also knows that all the girls are illegal and he does not care that he has them employed in his bar.
    I would give that information to ICE.
    Gogo, I sat down with an ICE agent at his office and he told me that all of this info. was very interesting. That was in December 2005.
    One thing you will find is that some of the investigations, in order to be thorough, take a few years. They will watch, set up stings, etc. I have a friend whose son was put in prison ONLY on accusations. No evidence was ever found of his wrong doing. Hard to believe but it happened. I've learned from it. You cover yourself NOW even if you think you'll never use it. Keep the recordings in a safe deposit box. Get the info from the private investigator. I have the name of one in CA who might be able to refer you to one in Texas. In fact, I've spoken to him over the phone.

He is the PI who helped the couple in CA that was sent to prison, wrongly, for molesting their children. He is a hound dog. You may have seen the move "Just Ask My Children." It was based on that true story. He is an ex-LAPD officer. Not cheap BUT worth it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

:
    I have some dings on my record from 20+ years ago. My name is on the birth certificate. [/quote]

That's not good. Are they felonies? Were they violent or drug based?

My niece had a custody struggle over her son and the only reason she won was because of his criminal record from several years ago. I don't think your going to get custody if you have felonies on your record.

Don't get her mad. She may leave the country and take your child with her and you will never see your child again. Work with the courts if your lawyer thinks you have a chance of getting custody with your criminal record. If they deport her, I guarantee you she will take the child with her someway, somehow. This is coming from a mother. We will do anything to keep our children with us.

I think the advice Vmonkey gave you is horrible. Sorry Vmonkey. You do not want to be separated from your child by several states. That could be used against later on by not only the courts but the child may never forgive you for abandoning them.

If you fight it out in the courts for custody, stick to the facts. Don't make allegations you can't back up. This will only turn the judge against you. Don't repeat what William told you about the Mexican mafia to the judge unless you have proof she is actually involved. This goes for anything else you suspect, get proof before you make an accusation.

Make sure you have proof that she is still an illegal and don't use that alone to argue your case. Talk about how she can't possibly support a child on an illegal's salary. How the child is put at risk because the mother can't turn to the police for help if something were to happen. How the child cannot qualify for many things other children have because the mother is an illegal. Don't make it about the mother and how you want to get back at her. It's supposed to be about what is the best thing for your child. You will come off as a jerk to the judge if you only focus on the mother being an illegal. This also opens up discussion on your own criminal past.

This is only if your lawyer thinks you have a chance. Which if you have a felony on record I don't think you stand much of a chance. I'll pray for you but mostly for your child. For now, be a good father and no matter what happens the child will come back to as long as they have these memories.

I might add, NEVER MEET WITH HER ALONE. Always have someone with you to corroborate what is said and done. People with clean records and an impeccable history.

I might add, NEVER MEET WITH HER ALONE. Always have someone with you to corroborate what is said and done. People with clean records and an impeccable history.
    I have been told this even by the police. She is a liar and knows how to play the laws in her favor. She does it with welfare and the IRS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12