Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is HOW WE WIN!

This is "The Oath" that EVERY Congress Person MUST TAKE, before he/she takes office.
    READ IT! WORD FOR WORD!! And LOOK CLOSELY at YOUR ELECTED REP. and see IF ANYTHING he/she has done in office (in or out actually) goes against THIS SWORN OATH OF OFFICE!!!

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Seems to me that we could name quite a few who don't take that oath seriously.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

]EXACTLY BOB!!!

The Constitution IS the DOCUMENT THAT REPRESENTS THE PEOPLE!
    These Ass Clowns are just there to take our RIGHTS & MONEY!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Too bad the sue happy aclu will not defend the rights of citizens,sounds like a lot of law suits to be filed here.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Seems like when they take that "OATH" they have there fingers crossed.

They have done nothing but, lies after lies, to the AMERICAN people, telling us is will be good for us, and they only come here to do the jobs AMERICANS wont do.

www.americanpatrol.com

Talks about the countless numbers of rapes and murders these "illegals" are doing since they are such good people.

Articles of impeachment

www.kucinich.house.gov/NEWS/DocumentSin ... ntID=93581

www.newswithviews.com/wooldridge/frosty3.htm
    Proud to be an AMERICAN