Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    Look on the bright side.

This frees up more disposable time for you to take some of those invaluable courses taught at The Learning Annex.
    In case you didn't hear it and considering your new avatar, SHAPKA

Pete King was just on wabcradio this morning and seems to be holding firm so far.

BORDER SECURITY & EMPLOYER CRACK DOWN
    let's see how many leave when we dry up the jobs.

Hope he continues to hold his ground
    Yeah, I was listening to John Gambling earlier.

Good job by King.

He's also a regular on Religion On The Line, which is the longest-running show on WABC, IIRC.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

LOL, I listen to that too quite often.

Praying King keeps strong while the rest of this mess is exposed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, me too.

Gambling's okay, but I would trade him for Steve Malzberg in a New York minute, no pun intended.

The way Phil Boyce and WABC management treated him-their single best talk show host, and with them from Day 1-is disgraceful, IMO.

I never said anythiong insultive
    As a matter of fact, it was your own words that started the whole thing. It's a simple thing to quote everything you said that was insulting. To come now and post that you never said anthing of that nature is a blatant lie.

Even in this thread you could not resist an insult.

Yeah, me too.

Gambling's okay, but I would trade him for Steve Malzberg in a New York minute, no pun intended.

The way Phil Boyce and WABC management treated him-their single best talk show host, and with them from Day 1-is disgraceful, IMO.
    I agree......I really enjoyed Steve!
    Don't like Gambling and rarely listen to him. Glad I just happened to walk by the radio when King was on this am.

Couldn't get Steve's show. Is he still up there in wherever? Never came in on my radio.

Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin are my favorites. I met Levin and was in his trailor while he was doing a show 2 years ago. He's brilliant and although I don't always agree with him, he knows our Constitution inside and out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, me too.

I agree......I really enjoyed Steve!
    Don't like Gambling and rarely listen to him. Glad I just happened to walk by the radio when King was on this am.

Couldn't get Steve's show. Is he still up there in wherever? Never came in on my radio.

Laura Ingraham and Mark Levin are my favorites. I met Levin and was in his trailor while he was doing a show 2 years ago. He's brilliant and although I don't always agree with him, he knows our Constitution inside and out.
    No, unfortunately.

He was on WRAL for a while, co-hosting a show with that pinhead from The Daily News, Karen Hunter, but for obvious reasons that arrangement didn't work out.

Then he filled in-temporarily-on WOR when they were searching for a replacement for Bob Grant, after they fired that radio legend.

Of course, the brain trust that runs that station decided to choose "Hennican & White" to replace the original Great One.

Two more liberals on Radio Estrogen, big surprise there!

Now I think he does fill-in slots across the country.

I met him at a NYYR meeting several years ago, and can tell you that from all appearances he's a genuine class act.

I know someone who's a friend of his-and used to be the webmaster for his official website-who tells me the same thing.

I agree with you though, Levin and Ingraham are the two best in the business, at least right now.

Grant was fired? Tells you where I've been for the past year.

I feel very bad for Steve as he was one hell of a hard working guy.
    Instead, we've got that nutcase koobie which is another one I rarely listen to. And the shitty infomercials. I loved Steve in the overnight.

I rely on the radio more than the TV as I've been boycotting for so
    long they're few regular stations from which to choose. LOL

Actually, I might be eating grass for sustenance soon with all my
    boycotts It's turned into a real test of wills which, I have no
    doubt, I will prevail. I'm one stubborn gal.

You should see me in the grocery store! I have purposefully begun talking to the fruit and vegetables {so others can hear of course}
    "Honduras??? Oh no.....I won't buy anything that doesn't come from the US. They're so unsanitary in their fields-YUK"
    or
    "CALIFORNIA? I won't buy anything from Cali.....not with all those ILLEGALS peeing in the fields and on the fruit!"

People have actually put what they're holding back into the bins and walked away It's gotten to be a comical game now.

Non-pilgram and illegal you are. I may be new here but I've been here long enough to have read multiple areas. Nowhere in these discussion groups have I seen anyone curse or even pull the race cared and if they do our wonderful Alipac is on top of it with swift punishment. He upholds the law of this Website and has been a gracious host even to you. You see there are laws everywhere and they must be upheld. What I do see is that our nations citizens are tired of flagrent law breakers. We have the right to be upset about this. But your words carry absolutley no weight here nor anywhere else in our country. You never had rights here from the get go. You slithered in here on a vacation visa. You squated your family and anchored yourself here so you thought with your children. Turn yourself in and do what has to be done if you love our country. Why do you still hide or is it a mask you wear like so many that come here. Times are changing We the American People are taking a stand to protect our country. It is our Constitutional Right to disagree, stand up against and protest or Government. We are the citizens of this Great Nation. But you and all the others that are here illegally and are yet still trying to get in here do not have the Rights and Protections gaurenteed to us. Get your butt in line and wait like anyone else

I did not get a chance to read your first post and all of the comments that followed. I can only say that you must have screwed up somewhere in order to be banned. The moderators of this forum are very patient and understanding. They know how to be reasonable and fair even if you have a disagreement. I am speaking from personal experience. I hope you have better luck next time.

I leave for a few hours rest finally and this dufus came back?
    Again, I'm laughing so hard - gonna fall on the floor.
    I know, curiouspat and I were running around in the dark last night being chased by the troll. We knocked over all the Kool Aid and popcorn.

I don't know if it was before or after coffee but Had_Enf came to our rescue.

Dixie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast