Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's real funny to me to read posts like the clown here (and others very much like them) that say...'you are the generalist <bigot, racist, xenophobe,nativist>' etc. and then have the gall to say:

'...because honestly the media doesnt want to see 200 mental disabled people going crazy'
    I hope the NAMI gets your number and email and provides you with an education on the topic. We have no tolerance for posters that ridicule or stereotype people with any sort of disability. You obviously have had the good luck not to have experienced a disability of any sort. A word to the wise: things change, and how do you know that one day you might not suffer such a fate? Be careful of the words you utter today, for you might have to eat them at a later time...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    IT'S BAN-HAMMER TIME!
    Hey guys

He was done hours ago, LOL!

SGT
    I do understand. But it's important that when our friends in Congress READ our site that they are assured that we are their friends too --- and that we are calm, cool and collected. A group that they can be proud to have back them!

AND that when the enemy peeks in, they know we are NON violent and can't do anything other than make up BS stories about us out of thin air.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gotcha 2ndamendsis.
    Look at the bright side, it's safe to go to the grocery store today.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Gotcha 2ndamendsis.
    LMAO

Gotcha 2ndamendsis.
    Hey there was less traffic this morning.

Those marches are so staged. They even bus kids in from the schools.

Bush and the CFR have invented this event and hope there is a riot and civil unrest by the Americans, but so far we've outsmarted them again... We are just to smart for them...

No matter what Americans are the Best, we are the competition and what everyone wants to be.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    [b]Larrycrown,

First of all, people who are against this illegal alien invasion are not rednecks and hillbillies. We are a diverse group of different races and religions who are tired of this invasion that you support.

(MOD EDIT)
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Hello yourself. Are you an illegal or just and illerate? the reason most CITIZENS in this country can't get out and MARCHA is because they are working to pay the taxes,(in my opinion, most illegals only want to work for cash under the table) that pay for all of the services that the illegal foreign nationals want to use. You know, those hard working people that send the woman down to the welfare office and the men stand on the corner to work for cash.

I am personally offended that you have come onto this site just to bait and I am requesting you be banned.

tata

if this issue is so important to most americans as you guys claim then they would sacrifice one day of work to go protest in the streets. They not doing so really shows how much it doesnt really bother them like most of you here portray. you guys love using the term we are the silent majority lol more like empty barrels make the most noise :lol:
    I love ILLEGALS

We have what is known as an American work ethic, Commiesenseguy.
    We work all the days we can in case of unforseen circumstances i.e. sickness, being displaced by illegals ect.
    I guess the bottom line for me is that I'm not going to miss work to feed into your insignificant marches.
    Illegals ain't worth my tax dollars and they sure as heck ain't worth my time.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

I guess the bottom line for me is that I'm not going to miss work to feed into your insignificant marches.
    Illegals ain't worth my tax dollars and they sure as heck ain't worth my time.
    they are sure worth the time of a lot of people here lol. If you are not gonna miss work to protest this so called illegal takeover then stop complaining when others go out to protest for immigrant rights. By the way not everybody marching is illegal. there are legal citizens, u.s citizens and people from all different ethnicity. If someone was invading my country i would sure afford to miss a day of work to protest them, so why dont majority of americans do so if this take over is so real.
    I love ILLEGALS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast