Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just e-mailed my rep. Will call later today. Will keep watching to see how this goes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Both senators from CA are traitorous hags in my opinion, but my particular
    congressman Campbell (R) seems to be OK. He's on some sort of special
    immigration reform caucus.
    Anyway, thanks for the info Ex_OC. I'm looking forward to getting the he - double sticks out of Alta California.
    Boxer is a flip/flopper for the most part except for REFUGEE & ASYLUM and AMNESTIES where she fails horribly:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...ct=CA&VIPID=49

Notfinestein is ok with BORDER CONTROL and REFUGEE & ASYLUM howevr flip/flops on everything else except AMNESTIES where she fails:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...ct=CA&VIPID=46

Jerry McNerney (D) rep so far has a short record of Cs and Fs, I'll just continue with the emails:
    http://grades.betterimmigration.com/...A11&VIPID=1214
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

bumping up
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have a problem understanding this;

U.S. Constitution
    14th Amendment The Amendment
    That Never Existed

1 Welcome to the home page for the U.S. Constitution, 14th Amendment - The Amendment That Never Existed.
    Most of the articles herein are in Adobe Reader (PDF) format. You my click on any PDF Icon to open the Adobe home page and download a free Adobe Reader program. As some PDF Files are very large, it may take two or three minutes to download even after the scrollbar on your web browser indicates that the download is complete, have patience.
    When you open a PDF article, you will not see a menu bar. To bring up the menu bar to copy or print, press the "F8" or "F9" key on your computer key board. Several PDF files are large and they may take time to download. To view this web page, your web browser must be able to accept frames.
    This web site is dedicated to bring you the historical truth in regard to the purported ratification of the 14th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. The evidence herein exposes the 14th Amendment as a fraud and as such, it does not exist.
    It is not the purpose of this web site to have any public official repeal or rescind the 14th Amendment, for to do so would to acknowledge that the Amendment has a lawful existence. The questions raised in many of the articles herein need to be answered and if no answer can be given, all public officials of the federal and state governments need to acknowledge that the 14th Amendment does not exist. If the 14th Amendment does not exist as asserted, then all court rulings and laws made under the 14th Amendment need to be rescinded.
    The most recent action taken may be found in the case of Epperly v. Weinstein (U.S. Archivist) (see menu heading "Court Documents" under the subheading "Federal Cases").

http://207.234.243.79/Page_Index.htm

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345