Like Tree26Likes

Thread: HSI Tip Line

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HSI Tip Line

I filled out two tip reports, last night and this morning. You can either call 866-347-2423 for these or file them online at:https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

For the online form be sure to accurately answer the questions, to the best of your knowledge. If there is something you don't know, such as exact location, leave it blank.

The first tip I did last night and I felt it was critical although I don't know if they will really receive enough information to proceed. It was on (upon very good information and belief) a senior gang member probably connected to MS 13. I had not met this person, but had met his daughter, who I then found out had a meth possession record. I was told that his father was upper echelon in MS 13.

The second one was a landscaping contractor that now operate in two states. There are others of these that have developed sizable crews with many illegal aliens. They will probably be a low priority since now ICE is going after violent gangs first. However a large round up could also be a possibility, thanks to the new leadership in US DOJ and DHS.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to pass it along to a few of my friends that were run out of business in Construction and Lawn Maintenance. They could (and probably would love to) give better and more factual evidence than I could. If you get any results please let us know! I will do the same

Well the results will be a while in coming but I do have hopes that with the new administration we will see a return to normal enforcement. In a story of 84 arrests in a bi state area only 7 were in my county. But I think we will see more larger scale actions---and not necessarily the street criminals either. Yes please use the tip line; just make sure you use it right. I screwed up and entered it online after I had called one in; they don't want duplicates. Bear in mind, that it would be helpful to have more than one person report on a given group. My guess is that they are not so likely to go after a few working guys, when there are large scale narcotics or human trafficking rings going. At the same time, citizen tips are also the lifeblood of immigration enforcement.

With the suspected MS 13 member, I'm trying to figure out more infoormation. The information office last night said he could not divulge the investigation means they use. I told him I looked at the guy's FB page and there were associations of people and lots of lewd comments, too. The private photos do seem to indicate gang membership, but now this is a guy with a family, so he'e either out of the organization or in upper echelon. You can see the FB page here:https://www.facebook.com/dario.ramirez.3762
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The link to FB didn't work for me. Maybe someone tipped him off or maybe it's just me (I don't have an account). I am in the process of letting my friends know though. Their small operations couldn't compete with the illegals bid- wise so they folded and went back to larger Companies. They are still working and still see the people who caused them to fold. The resentment is huge though and I do know they have reported the competition on safety violations.

Now to the tip line. Yes, ask them to use it or they can use the phone number 866-347-2423. Industries that have seen high numbers of illegals employed: Landscaping, drywalling, roofing, restaurants, seafood processing, hotels, These are all going to depend upon the area that you are in. Except California...it has them everywhere!!

But apart from what Congress or Trump can do, this is the people's weapon. And it's not just for employment of illegals. There are a number of relevant categories on the webform. Don't expect them to go after a few workers, like at the Home Depot. ICE and HSI wants something worth their time.If we don't get people trying these means we will be stuck with only the drama in Washington DC.

I am thinking flea markets, when the weather arms, many have turned into out mercados for illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Western Union centers...when they wire their money over the border.

Welfare offices

Food stamp offices

Doctor's offices...fast track the pregnant ones out of here and FINE the Doctor's who are delivering these criminals babies

Load 'em up and ship them OUT.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Some of the really big employers around here are the landscaping businesses. I did use the online form to report one. There is another franchise type landscape business, family owned, and there must be scores of illegals that they have employed. And frankly, it doesn't matter to me whether a shopping center on the other side of town looks its best. If I am not going there anyway why should it? Anyway you can call if you have a really good tip: 866-347-2423

Just a follow up, one of my very good friends did what you suggested. He gave a very detailed description of the company that ran him out of the construction business. I knew he was mad but I had no idea how deep it ran! He's kept an eye on the enemy and had unreal records! Every job they won, every safety and ethical violation he observed. He literally had notebooks full of info! It sure looked factual to me. He seems to believe this business is also a front for bringing more illegals here and has the pictures of how the crews change monthly!

Captainron thanks for this! You have given my friends a smidgen of hope. He's reported this to the State and never gotten any satisfaction, I sure hope this helps. There is so much of this going on in NC.