Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Huck brushes off the real MINUTEMEN

Just found this little jewel

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/min ... 12-14.html

"“Gov. Huckabee is more concerned with fixing the problem of illegal immigration than he is in appeasing particular interest groups," said Huckabee campaign manager Chip Saltsman. "His Secure America plan will solve the problem, which is why it is being embraced by movement leaders like Jim Gilchrist."
    ------------------------------------------

"“As Arkansas governor, Mike Huckabee was openly tolerant of illegal aliens, supported giving them government benefits including in-state tuition, and ridiculed the religious faith of those who questioned his pro-illegal alien policies," Simcox said. "His record stinks."

Simcox went on to praise the four major Republicans who are polling the lowest — Reps. Tom Tancredo (Colo.), Duncan Hunter (Calif.) and Ron Paul (Texas) and Ambassador Alan Keyes — and said former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (R) and former Sen. Fred Thompson (R-Tenn.) also enjoy support within the Minuteman community."

What a backwards twitt he is.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The dems want Huckabee!! THey will paint him as another GW Bush and that's exactly the candidate they salivate over as an opponent. Personally, I think he is exactly like Bush, but has a better command of the English language.

Re: Huck brushes off the real MINUTEMEN

[quote="usanevada"]Just found this little jewel

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/min ... 12-14.html

"“Gov. Huckabee is more concerned with fixing the problem of illegal immigration than he is in appeasing particular interest groups," said Huckabee campaign manager Chip Saltsman. "His Secure America plan will solve the problem, which is why it is being embraced by movement leaders like Jim Gilchrist."
    ------------------------------------------

I say BS Gilcrist really opened a can of worms buy opeining his mouth to back this bigot. Not that I am not a beliver, but we don't need a religous fanatic in the WH. If he does run, he will not win so if Jim is looking for a winner, it will not happen.

I emailed it to the Ron Paul and Mitt Romney campaign offices.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I could be wrong, as I have been many times in my life, but let's break it down a little....

When was the last time MSM has had ANYTHING good to say about the Minutemen? Does the word "never" come to mind?

Ok, now Hucker is all happy go lucky that a mindless moron like Gilchrist is on his side. MSM just reports that. Not, "Anti-Immigrant evil Minuteman Jim Gilchrist supports Huckfin!" or "KKK has a little backdoor action with the Huckster".... no, they simply reported the facts (1 out of a million ain't bad.....I guess) Jim Gilchrist of the Minutemen supports Huckabee." Seems a little strange doesn't it? Not really, MSM doesn't want Huck-a-loogy to win so they just report that a group that doesn't follow their agenda (Minutemen) support a candidate they don't support (the Hucker)... Easy as pie, as far as they are concerned Huck hung himself...

Of course, the Minutemen are not evil and such, but MSM has already painted the picture they wanted. We don't support Huck-a-load-of-crap.. so the best thing to do is... let it go.

Again, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    I could be wrong, as I have been many times in my life, but let's break it down a little....

When was the last time MSM has had ANYTHING good to say about the Minutemen? Does the word "never" come to mind?

Ok, now Hucker is all happy go lucky that a mindless moron like Gilchrist is on his side. MSM just reports that. Not, "Anti-Immigrant evil Minuteman Jim Gilchrist supports Huckfin!" or "KKK has a little backdoor action with the Huckster".... no, they simply reported the facts (1 out of a million ain't bad.....I guess) Jim Gilchrist of the Minutemen supports Huckabee." Seems a little strange doesn't it? Not really, MSM doesn't want Huck-a-loogy to win so they just report that a group that doesn't follow their agenda (Minutemen) support a candidate they don't support (the Hucker)... Easy as pie, as far as they are concerned Huck hung himself...

Of course, the Minutemen are not evil and such, but MSM has already painted the picture they wanted. We don't support Huck-a-load-of-crap.. so the best thing to do is... let it go.

Again, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
    This is a BIG thing--------as Huckabilly and Gilchrist are trying to make anti-illegal citizens believe that Huckabilly's illegal immigration policies are being supported by one of the largest anti-illegal groups. That is what is dangerous about it!!!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Yeah, but most of the anti-illegal alien folks don't live under a rock anymore. When I first saw the headlines, as well as many of my friends, I saw right through it. Have a little faith in the majority my friend, anything less is an insult. Instead of wasting energy on "correcting" the situation, continue pushing the correct info.

Quote Originally Posted by nobelium
    Yeah, but most of the anti-illegal alien folks don't live under a rock anymore. When I first saw the headlines, as well as many of my friends, I saw right through it. Have a little faith in the majority my friend, anything less is an insult. Instead of wasting energy on "correcting" the situation, continue pushing the correct info.
    Yes, but there are a lot of anti-illegal citizens who do not belong to Alipac or any such groups----and are not as aware of how ridiculous this Gilchrist and Huckleberry team is!!!

AGAIN, I have been wrong many-o-times in my life... I would rather inform instead of refute... I could be wrong yet again.

May God have mercy on our souls if the wrong person is elected....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast