Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Huckabee makes such declarations always leaving a loophole. Most of what he says about controlling immigration, and now this, is predicated on the (unspoken) notion that a process for legalization of 20+ million has to be in place. I wanted to box his jaws the other night in the debate when he refused to directly answer the question about whether he planned to deport children along with their parents. He should have been hammered until he did. He doesn't want us to know the truth, but it has to be forced out of him eventually.
    Huckster must be hating the first kid born in some state, that turned out to have illegal parents and the father was on a warrant. They shipped daddy home and mom and baby are following. She was on TV crying. Heck I cry everyday paying for her kids birth!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Yes, I heard FOX reporters claim that Huckster was the ONLY candidate that wanted to end birthright citizenship too.

Can't Ron Paul (or even his supporters/campaign ) sue FOX for making such false claims?

Huckabee now says he favors birthright citizenship

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/? ... MyOWNmMzI=

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Re: You Have to be Kidding Me [Byron York]

Mike Huckabee just released this statement:

I do not support an amendment to the constitution that would prevent children born in the U.S. to illegal aliens from automatically becoming American citizens. I have no intention of supporting a constitutional amendment to deny birthright citizenship.
    The Times story looked a little odd from the start; I've never heard Huckabee talk about that idea. But hooking up with the Minutemen was not a good idea for Huckabee. One can be plenty tough on illegal immigration without doing that, and Huckabee is just not a good fit with the group. In Iowa a few weeks ago, I talked to Jim Gilchrist about the endorsement. Why Huckabee? Wouldn't the Minutemen dislike his position on the children of illegal aliens and college tuition in Arkansas? Gilchrist told me that he had sent out detailed questionnaires to all the candidates, and Huckabee was the only one who bothered to fill it out. So he got the endorsement. At the time, Huckabee was looking for any advantage he could get. Now, he might be rethinking things.

01/08 01:04 PM

Re: Huckabee all of a sudden is for endi Birthright Citizens

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    Wow, steals another one of Paul's ideas http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/01...y3680193.shtml

on fox they are now saying he is the "only" candidate who wants to end birthright citizenship (of course Paul has fought for this for a while), i believe he has no intention of doing this and just wants to get votes...

I believe we are dealing with a grade A conman here... this guy is willing to lie his way to the white house, he must be exposed!
    And, his staff members are CRAZY!!!

Ed Rollins has threatened to either punch Mitt Romney in the face or kick him in the teeth (I can't remember which).

Gilchrist is a loon!!

I saw an interview with Huckabilly and Chuck Norris on Fox News Monday morning------and Norris started calling Romney the "Bishop". What the h*ll does that mean??

Did you see this article??

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... 98216/1001
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Re: Huckabee now says he favors birthright citizenship

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZTUxZjNkYmIxYTAyNzJiZTEzNjJmNzI2OTMyOWNmMzI=

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Re: You Have to be Kidding Me [Byron York]

Mike Huckabee just released this statement:

I do not support an amendment to the constitution that would prevent children born in the U.S. to illegal aliens from automatically becoming American citizens. I have no intention of supporting a constitutional amendment to deny birthright citizenship.
    The Times story looked a little odd from the start; I've never heard Huckabee talk about that idea. But hooking up with the Minutemen was not a good idea for Huckabee. One can be plenty tough on illegal immigration without doing that, and Huckabee is just not a good fit with the group. In Iowa a few weeks ago, I talked to Jim Gilchrist about the endorsement. Why Huckabee? Wouldn't the Minutemen dislike his position on the children of illegal aliens and college tuition in Arkansas? Gilchrist told me that he had sent out detailed questionnaires to all the candidates, and Huckabee was the only one who bothered to fill it out. So he got the endorsement. At the time, Huckabee was looking for any advantage he could get. Now, he might be rethinking things.

01/08 01:04 PM
    I heard Gilchrist being interviewed while in Iowa-----I don't remember what station.

I could swear that I heard him say that Huckabee personally called him----and that is how he got involved with the Huckabee campaign.

This was all the doings of Ed Rollins-----as Rollins was a guest on Lou Dobbs' show at least 5 times a month-----so he knew how passionate US citizens were regarding the illegal issues!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12