Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee interview with Wolf Blitzer

Huckabee, in an interview with Blitzer awhile ago, was portraying Romney as an untrustworthy candidate who had a very poor debate performance last night. He pulled his pious preacher act, attempting to contrast his "honesty and integrity" with Romney's disingenuous performance. It turned my stomach listening to this fraud. Wolf Blitzer just let him rattle on, not once challenging him. The media bias toward Huckabee and McCain is so obvious it's appalling.

I just hope Romney will keep moving full steam ahead whether he wins NH or not. If he could stick it out, I think he could overtake both of Huckabee and McCain. I don't think either of them will find the same level of support around the country that they've enjoyed in IA and NH. I'm ready for them to take a severe beating, in fact, I'll be absolutely giddy if that happens.

I respect you a lot for even watching it. Giuliani and Huckabee both are nails on my chalkboard.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Now they have Fred Thompson on and he's saying Romney contradicted himself last night on the amnesty issue; that he basically supported amnesty before he came out against it, implying he's no different than John McCain. I think if Thompson drops out he'll endorse McCain as stated on an earlier thread.

Angela, I often turn the volume down when Huckabee and McCain come on as they both turn my stomach. I just wanted to see how Blitzer responded, and the interview further confirmed my suspicions that the major news networks are firmly behind these frauds.

Romney's press release on Senate amnesty plan

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Now they have Fred Thompson on and he's saying Romney contradicted himself last night on the amnesty issue; that he basically supported amnesty before he came out against it, implying he's no different than John McCain. I think if Thompson drops out he'll endorse McCain as stated on an earlier thread.

Angela, I often turn the volume down when Huckabee and McCain come on as they both turn my stomach. I just wanted to see how Blitzer responded, and the interview further confirmed my suspicions that the major news networks are firmly behind these frauds.
    Copied below is Mitt Romney's press release on the 2007 Senate amnesty plan. Here is a link to the press release: http://www.mittromney.com/News/Press-Re ... _Agreement .

Boston, MA - Governor Mitt Romney issued the following statement on today's U.S. Senate agreement on immigration reform:

"I strongly oppose today's bill going through the Senate. It is the wrong approach. Any legislation that allows illegal immigrants to stay in the country indefinitely, as the new 'Z-Visa' does, is a form of amnesty. That is unfair to the millions of people who have applied to legally immigrate to the U.S.

"Today's Senate agreement falls short of the actions needed to both solve our country's illegal immigration problem and also strengthen our legal immigration system. Border security and a reliable employment verification system must be our first priority."

Re: Huckabee interview with Wolf Blitzer

Huckabee, in an interview with Blitzer awhile ago, was portraying Romney as an untrustworthy candidate who had a very poor debate performance last night. He pulled his pious preacher act, attempting to contrast his "honesty and integrity" with Romney's disingenuous performance. It turned my stomach listening to this fraud. Wolf Blitzer just let him rattle on, not once challenging him. The media bias toward Huckabee and McCain is so obvious it's appalling.

I just hope Romney will keep moving full steam ahead whether he wins NH or not. If he could stick it out, I think he could overtake both of Huckabee and McCain. I don't think either of them will find the same level of support around the country that they've enjoyed in IA and NH. I'm ready for them to take a severe beating, in fact, I'll be absolutely giddy if that happens.
    I agree!!! You know that the debate last night and tonight was watched throughout the country----anyone who watched it knows that Romney did the best both nights----ESPECIALLY in regard to illegal issues!!

I think that he is going to sail now!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

All of them are behind the frauds!!! You may be right about Thompson supporting McCain-----but the majority of his supporters will not go that way. The majority of his supporters are ony with him because of his positions as well regarding the illegals-----and they will NO WAY go to McCain.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.