Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Huckabee Spoiler "Hurting" McCain?

Fox is spinning a bit...

Now, they're saying that Huckabee may have prevented McCain from winning a few states.

Any thoughts?

It looks like that might be the case from the results I am seeing on CNN.

I'm going to have to confess guys.... I will take Huckabilly over McLame. Huckabilly such a dufas he won't get anything done in office, lol. He is the Jimmy Carter of 2008.

If Romney doesn't carry a state, pray Huckabilly does !!!

I think he is spoiling, but with little to no chance of getting a nod. If Romney doesn't win, as nauseating as it might sound, I hope huck does. Not the whole race of course, just the states today.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think he is spoiling, but with little to no chance of getting a nod. If Romney doesn't win, as nauseating as it might sound, I hope huck does. Not the whole race of course, just the states today.

Yep, I'm with you !!!! I cannot bear the thought of seeing McCain for four years with Grahamnesty and Lie-vermen and Vincente Fox at his side.

'm looking at my crystal ball now...hmmm...interesting....

You won't believe what I'm seeing...it's a McCain/Huckabee and a Clinton/Obama ticket for Nov.! Aw, heck...time to get a new crystal ball! This one's not working!

Well haven't we all been saying ANYONE BUT MCAMNESTY lmbo
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I think it's just a cover-up for the real story. Romney has lost dearly to Huckabee. I think most of those votes that went to Huckabee were true "base" conservatives and would have left John MCcain flying in the wind. Does it seem as if it was all done by design? Then Hucky can be a VP because they'll say he did so well.

I just don't see where the Huckster fits in anywhere here. Never did...never will. The two main issues with most people are the Economy and Immigration: I could ALMOST tolerate a Romney/McCain ticket (even though I would have to hold my nose for McCain) but the truth of the matter is that we never had that much to begin with. The good guys were eliminated in the first round.

All I know for sure is that 4 years (or more) of McCain will turn me into an agnostic! And 4 years of the Clintonistas will turn me into a political refugee seeking asylum in Austrailia or somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I just don't see where the Huckster fits in anywhere here. Never did...never will. The two main issues with most people are the Economy and Immigration: I could ALMOST tolerate a Romney/McCain ticket (even though I would have to hold my nose for McCain) but the truth of the matter is that we never had that much to begin with. The good guys were eliminated in the first round.

All I know for sure is that 4 years (or more) of McCain will turn me into an agnostic! And 4 years of the Clintonistas will turn me into a political refugee seeking asylum in Austrailia or somewhere!
    I know I am already thinking where can I go to get away from those poople.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>