Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Huckster Blew it on Hannity

The huckster on Hannity Tuesday night,
    sat there and said all this stuff about Mit Romney about how a person shouldn't be telling lies and half truths. If a man can't tell the truth when he's asking for votes, then is he going to be honest when he gets into office, huck asked.
    Anyway, the huckster tried to say he was the "honest one" and he is just the truth teller and its all about the truth. Bottom line, the truth is the best and anything less won't be tolerated as if Romney is a liar and half truth teller and mud slinger. Then Hannity ask the huckster if he would support the downright dirty dog Romney if Romney wins the republican nomination.

The Huckster said, ohhhhh YEAHHHHHH! I'll support Romey.

Ok, this ain't good Huck, you sit there and make a man look like a dirty dis-honest lying player for 10 minutes and then you say you'll support him if he wins the republican nomination?!

What are you smoking Huck?

Just goes to show, you have no real morals yourself if you back someone with whom you supposedly disagree with so much just for the sake of your party surviving. Your a sell out and a con like 95% of them are. You just showed your true colors. Your party comes before the American People? A truth teller can't support a liar, there is no possible way that can happen, unless there is another agenda, which must be evil in its own right. So, we see right before our eyes, the huckster bowing to what he has said is evil in his own words. A religeous man believes evil lives in lies and deception and to support that evil is the worst kind of evil there is!

So, heres where you just put yourself Huckster.
    Either your a liar and you have stretched the jist of what Romney said, to try and showcase a difference btween you and Romney to swoon votes, or your just a plain old liar! You just made a case that Romeny is a no good liar and then immediately retreated your position by saying you'd support the guy! What a shmuck! Either way, your a liar and a shmuck!

Why not vote for the best candidate out of all the candidates? Because you don't have the courage of your convictions and you aren't a uniter or a leader. If you believe in God and truth, you could not support Romney if he is as evil as you claim, could you? So, next time you spout off like your the angel of God and then say you'll support the evil that supposedly lurks in those lies you claimed were said about you, you might want to think about what you really believe in. Repent of your sins and bow to the people, we are your master!

Did you guys see that on Hannity?
    Another case of the crooks supporting the crooks, even if the crooks don't like each other. As long as they get the gold, they can live together til its through, then split up the booty and away they go!

It's time we brought back the word LIAR to the conversation.
    I'm tired of lies being called opinions, call them what they are,
    Dishonest Lies!

Good Day!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Dis Honest just like every politician

Huckabee is like all the rest, say anything to get elected. he's just another lier. needs to go back to church I think

Huckster blew a lot of things this weekend. First of all his big money bomb only brought in 85,000. then he says he will not air that nasty ad against Romney. He goes to show the reporters the ad really does exist, and there were technical problems, lol. Even CNN said it was the most bizarre thing they had ever seen. Huck said he wanted to take the high road in campaigning.... me thinks he just didn't have enough money to run the ad !!!

Huckabee is everything that's wrong with American Politics. He is a liar & a con man.

Very clever to run an ad, then don't run the ad & get more mileage out of it than if you ran it, all while saving Money.

I would not vote for him because he places every Christian on the alter to be considered the liar that he is.

It is said that once a lie is told, more lies follow in order for the cover-up to continue. Over the course of the next ten months, I hope these evil, bottom-feeding lying CFR members, affiliates included, destroy their credibility with the American public, one by one. Then maybe the sheeple will wake up and understand their only options for freedom are Duncan Hunter and Ron Paul. It makes me sick to see so many people in the dark because of their own stupidity and ignorance while its we who stay informed and give a damn about what happens are almost helpless becuase our power is in our numbers..and this is exactly what the media and coproate elites who make up the CFR are banking on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Join in and get out the word on Huck at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96615.html

Banned
    The one thing I did notice about last nights H and C show

They spent 50 minutes on politics including a double segment with Huck and didn't cover any issues

I think it would have been time better spent if they would have called
    Huck on his flip flopping and his take on the issues that we know he is lying about

Watching the huckster in action is like watching a train wreck! He is such a sanctimonious con artist!!! It's a sad state of affairs when someone like this is even a contender for the highest office in the land! His comments about the 650 Pakistanis being the largest influx of illegals next to Mexico...was just LUDICROUS! What a phony!!! I wouldn't buy a used car from him!!!

"We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.