Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hundreds of Students Cut Classes to Protest Immigration Bill

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_083132107.html

Students Protest Proposed Immigration Bill

(CBS) HUNTINGTON PARK, Calif. The number of high school students in South Gate protesting an immigration bill due before Congress on Monday has grown.

School district officials say the group of students that left their classrooms at Huntington Park High at around 8 a.m. now has some 500 members, who have been entering other area school campuses.

Ellen Morgan of the Los Angeles Unified School District says Bell High and South Gate High have been locked down, so students at those schools can't enter or leave their campuses.

Friday's march comes a day before a larger rally planned in L.A. tomorrow, when immigrant-rights groups will gather to protest the legislation.

[snip]

All these students should be expelled for cutting class. We couldn't do something like that when I was in school. They should also have to pay the school back for the cost of their education that day.

And the adult organizers who lured these students to the street on a school day instead of a Saturday, should be held responsible for contributing to the delinquency of minors and put in jail.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

School district officials say the group of students that left their classrooms at Huntington Park High at around 8 a.m. now has some 500 members, who have been entering other area school campuses.
    A similar incident where students cut classes to protest (and the very thought of that really riles me) took place here a few years back. I don't know what they were protesting but the protest got out of hand and the school prinicpal called the city police. Would you believe, the COPS were the ones who got into trouble for using "excessive force" when they wrestled a couple punks to the ground for throwing stuff at them? I was livid, I still am!

Kids who skip school to protest, especially illegal kids who don't belong in our schools to start with, should be expelled permanently.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"expelled permanently"

RIGHT ON!!

Stand Up America!!

Take our schools back!!!!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The way I see it, people who aren't even OLD enough to vote shouldn't be protesting things they don't understand or don't pay taxes to support. That is nonsense!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Kids who skip school to protest, especially illegal kids who don't belong in our schools to start with, should be expelled permanently.
    They were truant and they should have been arrested. The school officials and the cops didn't do their job. What would have happened if one of them had been hurt or killed!

What would have happened if one of them had been hurt or killed!
    Same thing that always happens when an illegal gets hurt-- they'd have sued somebody. From what I have seen, many find that a lucrative means to make a living.