Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a list of these FUSION CENTERS and expected to be more of them this year. Used to flow information for Homeland Security. You would think they would use it to clear this country of all the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS!!!!!!
    State and Local Fusion Centers
    Many states and larger cities have created state and local fusion centers to share information and intelligence within their jurisdictions as well as with the federal government. The Department, through the Office of Intelligence and Analysis, provides personnel with operational and intelligence skills to the fusion centers. This support is tailored to the unique needs of the locality and serves to:

help the classified and unclassified information flow,
    provide expertise,
    coordinate with local law enforcement and other agencies, and
    provide local awareness and access.
    As of February 2009, there were 58 fusion centers around the country. The Department has deployed 31 officers as of December 2008 and plans to have 70 professionals deployed by the end of 2009. The Department has provided more than $254 million from FY 2004-2007 to state and local governments to support the centers.

The Homeland Security Data Network (HSDN), which allows the federal government to move information and intelligence to the states at the Secret level, is deployed at 27 fusion centers. Through HSDN, fusion center staff can access the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), a classified portal of the most current terrorism-related information.

The Department has deployed intelligence officers to state fusion centers in:

Arizona
    California
    Colorado
    Connecticut
    District of Columbia
    Georgia
    Florida
    Illinois
    Indiana
    Louisiana
    Maryland
    Massachusetts
    Michigan
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    New Jersey
    New York
    North Carolina
    Ohio
    Oregon
    South Carolina
    Texas
    Virginia
    Washington
    Wisconsin
    The Department has also deployed support to fusion centers in New York City, Los Angeles and the Dallas region.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This is great news for MO but what about the other states? We need to follow this up in other areas as well, although I'm not exactly sure who to contact. Would it be our individual state's Lt. Governor as well? Any sugesstions?

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    This is great news for MO but what about the other states? We need to follow this up in other areas as well, although I'm not exactly sure who to contact. Would it be our individual state's Lt. Governor as well? Any sugesstions?

I was thinking the same.

It only makes sense that if one fusion center is gleaning their "facts" from groups like SPLC and the ADL, so are, in all probability, the others.

I also think that there needs to be an effort made to ferret out the extended involvements of groups like NCLR, MALDEF, and others.

We KNOW they had their hands in this as well and they need to be exposed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://epic.org/privacy/fusion/

http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/programs/
    may dig around in these sites to see if you find locations. I have not found it yet. And it appears some are being challenged for their information
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    http://epic.org/privacy/fusion/

http://www.dhs.gov/xinfoshare/programs/
    may dig around in these sites to see if you find locations. I have not found it yet. And it appears some are being challenged for their information

Thanks for the links UniteAO.

Which link does one go to to take a look at who, and what, is being challenged?

I'm sorry, but there's some dirty little secrets behind these centers and now that this much has been exposed, I think we need to run with it........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I know it made my day ...... I'm still steaming about it though

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

And steam you should. We should all be angry that this ever even happened in the first place and the fact that these other centers are, no doubt, in possession of the same mis-information, distributing it to other LE agencies and we just don't know about it.

We need to stay pissed AB because we've seen what happens when people don't

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7

And steam you should. We should all be angry that this ever even happened in the first place and the fact that these other centers are, no doubt, in possession of the same mis-information, distributing it to other LE agencies and we just don't know about it.

We need to stay pissed AB because we've seen what happens when people don't
    Amen AZW!

OH HUGS TO WILLIAM!

William...you are definately the Man of the Hour for that wonderful letter exposing the ADL and SPLC, who have perpetrated the Wars on Christmas, easter and Liberty Lovers! I knew when I saw that document exactly where it originated. You just can't believe the list of honest folk they have on their extremist pages. The Constitution Party has been on there for YEARS...what do they mean by "Christian Identy" anyway? They are FOUL and need to be shut down. They are also the authors of the hate crime/speech/thought bills..and push them "religiously". They are haters of the Constitution, our American Traditions and Liberty. BIG KUDOS for exposing them and I hope it is spread far and wide. They are non profits and circulate their hateful agendas on our tax dollar!

I am very glad everyone is happy, but please...

We need two dedicated volunteers here...
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-151318.html

Lets make this count folks.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast