Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hutchison, Kay Bailey is no good I know she is a sell out
    she will never give you a stright Answer - I have already
    sent many -I will never give you my vote- letters and fax

I recall Hutchinson is also a firm believer for "guest workers" and a path to citizenship. She must get votes and support from the greedy farmers there.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

I just emailed her again and let Future Candidate Hutchinson know that her Aye vote on the Dream Act was a no vote for her in the Governor's primary and I was offended that she put illegal aliens before American children.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Re:
    It was the lessor of two evils.
    I believe that Ralph Nader and a lot of the Green Party crowd had a very nice variation on that theme that says: 'the evil of two lessers'...

Yeah, Hutchison needs to retire on go onto the speaking circuit. Because she has demonstrated an interest in not representing the people she works for.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hutchison didn't run on a bi-partison ticket but she's sure working it.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Hutchison, Kay Bailey (R- TX)
    DC Phone: (202) 224-5922 Fax: (202) 224-0776
    Dallas Phone: (214) 361-3500 Fax: (214) 361-3502
    Houston Phone: (713) 653-3456 Fax: (713) 209-3459
    San Antonio Phone: (210) 340-2885 Fax: (210) 349-6753
    Austin Phone: (512) 916-5834 Fax: (512) 916-5839
    Abilene Phone: (325) 676-2839 Fax: (325) 676-2937
    Harlingen Phone: (956) 425-2253 Fax: (956) 412-1468
    http://hutchison.senate.gov/contact.html

Her DC line is busy!

Dixie

Ike had a good plan for all of them ',Operation Wetback ' in 1956 . He loaded them up on freightsliners and other uncomfortable ships and took them 500 miles down into Mexico .No turning around and running back across the border.

I say send the leaders who love them so much with them next time . Better yet let the traitors walk the plank and knock them off it with an American flag or even the flag they pledge alliegence to ' a Mexican flag' [ just kidding, no violence just transportation ] !

Senator Hutchison:

Your YES vote for cloture on the Dream Act today lets me and many others know that you are willing to put illegals before American children.
    Why should we taxpayers help pay for illegals college education when we already paid for their primary education? We are sick and tired of higher taxes in order to pay for illegals education .

Your YES vote means a NO vote from me and my family for you in the Governer's primary. You were elected to do the will of the people and you are not doing it.

Please call one of her offices and tell her you are very disappointed in her vote and her advocating on behalf of the huge Dream Act amnesty. The emotional stories aside that are being used to try to sell this, since our borders are still far from secure, the DA would just encourage more illegal immigration!

I can't call her office today! I'm very upset with her wacky thinking.

She thinks her amendment will make me happy. Well it wont! Rewarding illegal aliens is not acceptable and I don't care about her reasoning. She's wrong, wrong, wrong...

They can pay the internation tuition rate, just like they should and after they apply for college, should be picked up and deported for illegal entry!

I don't care how long they have been here!

Dixie

The below excerpt is taken from Hutchinson's page in Wikepedia:

1993–1994 prosecution
    Shortly after the special election victory, Travis County authorities, led by district attorney Ronnie Earle, raided Hutchison's offices at the State Treasury looking for proof of allegations that Hutchison used state equipment and employees on state time to help with her campaign. She was indicted by a grand jury in September 1993 for official misconduct and records tampering.

The case against Hutchison was heard before State District Judge John Onion in February, 1994. During pre-trial proceedings, the judge announced that he would make no rulings on the admissibility of evidence prior to the trial. The evidence was to include data from tapes maintained by Treasury employees. Hutchison had allegedly given instructions that the data be deleted from the department's computers (during the course of the trial, these data — enclosed in a pizza box — were turned over to the Travis County DA's office).

This was a ruling DA Earle considered critical. Earle felt that it was a technique designed to torpedo his case, because Onion could rule mid-trial that certain important evidence was inadmissible under the Texas Rules of Evidence [4].

Following Onion's ruling, Earle declined to proceed with his case. Though he had intended to continue the case later, Onion declined to give Earle that opportunity. The judge instead swore in a jury and immediately ordered the panel to acquit Hutchison when no evidence had been presented to them by Earle. The acquittal barred any future prosecution of Hutchison. [5] Later that year, Earle granted reporters access to the files he had amassed to make his case against Hutchison. [6]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kay_Bailey_Hutchison

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast