Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

sure, some americans may leave.not enough to make it easy for what number of hostile aliens there are here to do squat.the S will HTF before that happens. look around on the net, americans in genral are pretty bent with the economy, and amnesty just makes 0 sense. the gov still works for us, remmember?

Hmmm...the positive person in me wants to say, 'No, this would never happen."

But alas, it is late and I have soured myself by looking at the news, so I will say, "Yes, it probably will. And most Americans will roll over like sheep and do nothing."

I hope that's not the case. I hope we organize on Washington and protest as viciously and powerfully (without the threats and slurs) as the illegals did when the AZ bill passed, but I don't see that happening. Most of us have to work for a living and we don't have the time like the illegals do.

But...I would make an exception and go and I'll even make a sign! :P I won't be able to be there for long, but I would for this!

I am tired of hearing about how "we" let this illegal immigration problem get out of control. I am not "we". "We" was and still is the corrupt, opportunistic businesses and federal officials with a self serving agenda that line their pockets and enrich themselves at the expense of regular Americans. I am NOT "WE" and I don't and have NEVER approved of this BS being done to me, my family and my country. ENOUGH!! Imprison the crooks and criminals that prosper from this on the backs of unemployed and angry American citizens!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

From an old, but still very relevant document...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234