Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am a Correctional Officer. I want everyone to really hear

Hi all I am new to this group.
    I am a Correctional Officer. I want everyone to really hear me.
    MM and TS gangs are very bad and this so called guess worker card is crap.
    They do not want to come over here just to pick lettuce. Most of South America they do not like the U S A. if you think its bad now wait until large groups sign up I will bet you they disappear off into one of your cities after there guess workers card runs out. Just like I was told by one of them,, killing you is not a problem or a member of your family . We can just slip back into our own country. Think about your kids.
    Some of you live in the cities and some of you live where there are already gangs .
    Do you want to see it spread? Do you want your spouse or child caught between
    An mostly all illegal South American gang warring to take control of a part of town already infested with gangs??? And see it spread to parts of the city that for the most part gang free??? Take my word for it – It will happen I have been around gangs for years. I worked a Max Prison for years in Texas in the Tennessee colony.
    And I still work one. The Inmates are all for this.. Guess why??????

Banned
    Welcome to ALIPAC, Tex_2585_8538!!!

It's good to hear from the 'good guys' what the REAL deal is, and I thank you for your post. A lot of people still don't realize the severity of the threat we face, but here at ALIPAC we work very hard to get the word out.

I hope you find time to join us in this incredibly important mission.

Again, WELCOME!

Welcome to ALIPAC Tex_2585_8538.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome, Tex. We are aware of the gangs and we are working very hard to stop groups such as MS-13 from getting into our towns and cities around the country. Thank you for the additional warning.

Please join us in contacting our elected officials and please advise them about your first-hand experience in dealing with these gangs. They need to know what exactly is happening around our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A warm welcome to you !!!!

From what I read, everything you say is on the money. I understand that the gang violence and murders taking place in Mexico now are all related to a turf battle for the US illegal drug industry.

I can't help but think our Senate and President have already gotten into some of those drugs or on the cartel payrolls; as no person in leadership in their right mind would allow this invasion to continue.

Thanks again for your enlightening post.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC TEX2585, Hope you join us in the fight as it is going to take all of us together to make a diference, this is a great site and you can get quite an education on here, lots of news from all around the country.
    We do have a huge problem!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Tex_2585_8538
    welcome to ALIPAC

Welcome Tex!
    Hope to hear more from you!

These forums get a lot of reads.
    Use them to spread the word!
    Let people know what the real deal is!
    The media is too busy diverting our attention with ridiculous stories about Paris Hilton and Britney Spears. Junk food for the mind to keep us fat and stupid.
    This site if filled with great information and great people working very hard on many fronts to turn this country back around and get her going in the right direction!

Don't be a stranger!

Banned
    Tex_2585_8538
    Welcome to ali- pac
    Im Greg

I don't know if I want him back on here or not, his first post scared the hell out of me.

Just kidding Tex people need to hear these things from people in the know, hope you will join in here.
    Welcome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast