Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am going to start photographing los angeles

I think people need to understand what illegal immigration is doing to this once great city.
    I Grew up here and i have seen it degrade to the point that it is almost unlivable.

once i get the images lined up ill be making a page for them.
    hopefully once they see the place they will think twice about allowing it to happen to them.

for anyone thinking about coming to California to visit or vacation or worse yet move here????
    DON'T Do it.
    this is not a friendly place to go. the Hollywood glamor thing is long gone.
    LA is rapidly turning into a 3rd world pit!

yeah I laugh when I see the commericial with Arnold "Come to California...what are you waiting for" I am waiting for him to get the invaders out
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I'll be looking forward to your postings. I used to live in Lake Tahoe many years ago. A great place. I imagine there are even problems there.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will be watching for the pictures also.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I drive all around this wonderful cesspool. I can help you with that endeavor, Mr. Teaparty. Just let me now in what manner you're able to receive the pics.

for the people whop do not know los angeles they are in for a shock.

Several years ago i was working on a project in a building that Ronald Regan once lived in when he was working in hollywood.
    it was an old classic building. now the entire area is over run with illegals.
    while i was standing there outside the place i watched an illegal open her 3rd floor window and simply toss her bags of garbage out of the window. the garbage landed in a pile behind a fence the small was nasty and had obviously not been cleaned in months.
    it was a diaper laden pile of rubbish and rotting food about 4 feet high.
    and it was breeding Rats.
    the entire area is a crime zone.

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    I drive all around this wonderful cesspool. I can help you with that endeavor, Mr. Teaparty. Just let me now in what manner you're able to receive the pics.

your here as well?
    i feel your pain e-mail me at

bostonteaparty2007@gmail.com

i am going to take a trip down to MC Carthur park and shoot there
    if you take any pics that make the point ill use them.

It would be great to show the "old" pictures and compare them to the "current" pictures-to really show the impact and deterioration.

Boston, many people on here do not know the LA area so if you can give a general location of where your pic's are from.
    Looking forward to seeing them.
    TKS.
    MD
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not just LA, it's the entire state. I live in the Palm Springs area and they do the same there. Don't forget pics of the freeways, where they just toss out bags of trash, tires, mattresses, etc.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast