Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am hearing there may be an attack. Reprint

I remember reading that Alqida had contacted Mexican gangs
    To help in there plot. And just before the 9-11-07 Mexican trucks many not searched come rolling across our borders now thats bush for you
    I had heard on the radio that the CIA director had stated that there may be a plan of an attack from Alqida that statement was from the U S Government the CIA director
    Sorry my mistake when writing that last post

Re: I am hearing there may be an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Well I am hearing there may be an attack.
    From the US government . I remember reading that Alqida had contacted Mexican gangs To help in there plot. And just before the 9-11-07 Mexican trucks many not searched come rolling across our borders now thats bush for you
    What's that Tex_2585_8538?? There's an attack coming from the government?? Hasn't that already happened? Didn't they attack us previoulsy on Sept 11, 2001?? There is nothing new here..I'm going to bed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote that wrong – sorry. What I meant was I have heard that the CIA director has stated there may be an attack from alqida the statement was from the U S government . My mistake

Yea, our government has been getting us ready for another False Flag operation for some time now. This time our government will be sure to cause a large amount of destruction and death.

The globalists have conducted several "Terrorist" attacks on Australia and many are predicting a large one there or somewhere else Tomorrow. Just remember you heard it here first.