Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I AM NAUSEATED!!!

Did any of you see the commercial on TV today during the halftime of the Denver/Indianapolis game? Aaaaaargh!!! It was all in Spanish, and it was sponsored by the NFL. They had subtitles, and basically what it said was: "Hispanics are expressing their love for the NFL. The NFL celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month."

Aaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Thats the commercial I heard.It made me sick.

Make sure you make a call to complain. They need to hear from us. This is the United States where we speak English. Tell them to stick to Spanish speaking channels.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know why on earth the NFL would do this to all of their fans.
    "Hispanics are expressing their love for the NFL"?! What a crappy commercial break. I GUESS HISPANICS "LOVE" FOR THE NFL NEEDS TO BE RECOGNIZED SEPERATELY FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S LOVE OF THE NFL?! BARF, BARF!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They do this because Americans are not used to complain, it is not PC.
    If we all star complining we are still the majority they are going to be afraid because it can hert them were they feel most - IN THEIR POCKETS.

THIS will not be tolerated!!!! here's the link to email them: http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

LET'S FLOOD THEIR EMAIL BOX! I am looking for a phone number to reach the commissionar.

<div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by go4gin
    THIS will not be tolerated!!!! here's the link to email them: http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

LET'S FLOOD THEIR EMAIL BOX! I am looking for a phone number to reach the commissionar.
    Thanks for the link, here is my email to them:

This is still America that speaks English. Until the NFL becomes the NSL (National Soccer Ledge) NO MORE SPANISH advertisements! The all American Football fan dose not want to see or hear anymore. PERIOD.
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Thats a lie because soccer is their game. This is how they smooch up to Americans..... pretending to love their sports. Makes me sick.

I too have sent an email to the NFL stating my anger of the advertisements. We want no more of the Spanish commericals!
    This is my first time making a post in this forum.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast