Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I am new here.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jneesy
    nice place y'all have here i will enjoy taking part in your discussions
    Welcome jneesy!

You and Reciprocity are welcome to check out Dells other posts to learn more about Jesus. After that please check out the rest of the fourms and we'll be looking for some fresh inputs.

Thanx, im not here for religion and i feel dell was way off Base and was rightfully banned. as for why i am here is the same as everybody. I've been impacted by illegal immigrants working in construction. I have to compete with them because i'm a Carpenter. It's getting hard to get work that pays what i am use to getting. These illegals are working for half my hourly rate on average and sometimes less. They are pushing us carpenters out of our profession.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    Thanx, im not here for religion and i feel dell was way off Base and was rightfully banned. as for why i am here is the same as everybody. I've been impacted by illegal immigrants working in construction. I have to compete with them because i'm a Carpenter. It's getting hard to get work that pays what i am use to getting. These illegals are working for half my hourly rate on average and sometimes less. They are pushing us carpenters out of our profession.
    I hear ya. Sounds like you and Rockfish have a lot in common.

I am also new but not selling anything. just tired of the attempted take over and those in congress that want to allow it.

Carpentry is not a job no American will do!

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    And they're doing half the job or less you're doing too. It would serve them right if scumbag contractors never sold another house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

my dad is 51 years old and been doing construction since he was 16. I thank God everyday that the contractor that hired my dad will not hire illegals. He had some apply once with fake SS# and told them to scram.

They can also afford to take less because they break housing codes and pack 20 to a house. Little mini-communes if you will. Oh, and since a lot of them are paid under the table with cash they get to be free from paying taxes on their wages.

They're living expenses are down because of packing so many to a home/apartment and many (the ones without the fake identity cards) are being paid in cash by the subcontractors.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    They can also afford to take less because they break housing codes and pack 20 to a house. Little mini-communes if you will. Oh, and since a lot of them are paid under the table with cash they get to be free from paying taxes on their wages.

They're living expenses are down because of packing so many to a home/apartment and many (the ones without the fake identity cards) are being paid in cash by the subcontractors.
    And don't forget, since the illegals aren't on the books, the contractor isn't paying liability or workman's comp for them. So the contractor is making even more of a profit $$$$$$. Its all about greed.
    Not to mention, what if the illegal gets hurt on the job? Who covers that?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV

And don't forget, since the illegals aren't on the books, the contractor isn't paying liability or workman's comp for them. So the contractor is making even more of a profit $$$$$$. Its all about greed.
    Not to mention, what if the illegal gets hurt on the job? Who covers that?
    There have been cases where the subcontractor was sued. And we all know that the are getting the freebies and that means us taxpayers are paying for it..."Kick me, I'm a Citizen!"
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast