Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am NOT Alone!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by marquis

i attended the protests here in Phoenix for many days as an observer .. for the first 4 days i didn't see a SINGLE counter protestor , on the final day of protests i saw roughly 5 .....

Now there are hundreds of thousands of citizens in the state of arizona who feel just like we do about illegal immigration , but at the end of the day , they can't be bothered to come out and protest ..

So , don't cry too hard about our situation , we've made our bed , now we're lying in it ... we're just going to have to do the best we can with what limited resources and personel possible in order to save the union .
    I agree with you marquis. I saw the same thing. Hundreds of illegals but not one counter protested anywhere. Why is it these illegal criminals are out on the streets and Americans can't get off the couch and stand up for this country? I am angry. My wife and I have been to almost every protest we knew of in Houston. Each time we go there are a handful of patriots fighting with us. My wife and a few others stood tall and fought toe to toe with two of the biggest corporation in the USA and got something changed. Yet the rest of Houston sat by and did nothing. Lots of people complain and honk their horns in support but they do nothing to voice their feelings.

My wife grew up under a dictatorship and it tears her up having to stand up against big government when she is not sure what they might do to her or her family. She spent her lifetime not trusting government and lost family members who stood up to them. Yet some of us still take that chance. Where is the rest of America? Sleeping?

My wife left a country who's men shamed her. When the government took all of their money in 2001 the men of Buenos Aires stood on the streets beating pots and pans like women. Where are the men in America now that this country is slowly being destroyed? Watching TV?

I served this county in the early 70's only to come back to a country that yelled baby killer. Now this same country allows invaders from Mexico to protest on our streets, show disrespect for our law, and our country and America watches from the comfort of their living rooms and does nothing.

Unless we all take to the streets and show these criminals we are going to fight for this country, yes they are going to take it from us. We talk about how proud we are, are we really or is this just talk? If we are proud we will give our lives protecting what we are proud of. Is America worth that to you?

Folks, I'm sorry, but sending email, making phone calls and being diplomatic with Congress is not doing the trick. Being nice has only shown a sign of weakness. We tried and it has not worked. These people in Washington have shown all ready they could care a less what we think. It's time we ALL stand up and take this to the streets just like the illegals have. It's time we show Congress and these invaders we mean business. If they have the right to be on the streets, so do we, this is our country. Where are all of the patriot organizers in Phoenix, LA etc etc etc.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

I have an e-mail that there will be a huge rally in central Phoenix tonight in support of SB 1070. My husband says NO! Reason, it's down there with all the rioting and we are too old and fragile to subject ourselves to the possibilities. It is true - plus I have a huge cut on my foot and can't even walk properly right now. Dang It! I expect it to be boring as +*&!! but I still want to go.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

DJ
    We still somewhat have the legal vote for now and like you say, the silent majority which has enough clout to shut down the Senate switchboard
    I'm thinking that the next big push needs to be to ensure that ONLY citizens can vote! We need ID check to be part of all elections across the country!!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    We still somewhat have the legal vote for now and like you say, the silent majority which has enough clout to shut down the Senate switchboard
    I'm thinking that the next big push needs to be to ensure that ONLY citizens can vote! We need ID check to be part of all elections across the country!!
    Election fraud is a HUGE issue...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12