Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glorious San Diego, and I intend on keeping it that way!!!

I am NOT Racist! I Think This Is A Sad Story

http://www.scpr.org/news/2011/05/25/pol ... rder-suic/

Police: Motive unknown in San Diego family murder-suicide; bodies found in pool, bathtub
    May 25, 2011 | Elliot Spagat | AP

Relatives of the drowning victims walk away from the scene alongside a detective, right, Tuesday, May 24, 2011, in San Diego. Three adults and a child were found dead early Tuesday in a backyard pool and a bathtub of a San Diego home, and a fire official says all four appeared to have drowned. The victims' names and ages weren't immediately released.

The parents were hard-working owners of a towing business. Their 17-year-old daughter was excited about this weekend's prom and preparing for college. Their 9-year-old girl played with children in the neighborhood.

All four were found dead in a backyard swimming pool and a bathtub in what police are calling a murder-suicide, stunning neighbors and friends who said they saw no signs of trouble.

Police said one of the four family members committed suicide but declined to say which one. The San Diego County Medical Examiner's Office was expected to rule on the causes of death as early as Wednesday.

Police didn't name any suspects and said the motive was undetermined.

Police identified the victims as Alfredo Pimienta, 44; his wife, Georgina Pimienta, 38; Priscilla Pimienta, 17; and Emily Pimienta, 9.

A relative reported finding the bodies after Alfredo Pimienta called to ask that he visit the home in a quiet southeast San Diego neighborhood, police said. The relative came to discuss a business transaction shortly after dawn.

Police responded to find Alfredo Pimienta and two females — one apparently a child — in the pool and another female in the bathtub.

Neighbors and friends said nothing seemed amiss with the couple, known for logging long hours at work, or their two girls. Georgina Pimienta's stepfather, Jose Villa, said he and his wife picked up Emily from school Monday. He said the family owns a towing business.

Priscilla Pimienta was preparing for college. She was to graduate next month from San Diego's High Tech High School, a charter school that has earned national acclaim for its high graduation rate, said classmate Alex Jasmund.

"There was no one like her," Jasmund said. "She was loveable, she was hateable, she was all in one."

About 100 people, mostly teenagers, gathered on a San Diego beach Tuesday night to remember Priscilla. The youths held hands around a fire pit and some were seen embracing and talking quietly.

Jasmund said he, Priscilla and two other friends went to a theater Monday afternoon to see the 3-D vampire-hunting movie "Priest," a graphic-novel adaptation. Priscilla met with friends for frozen yogurt after the film to plan for Saturday's prom, including details like ordering a limousine and having a party with about 20 classmates.

Jasmund said everything seemed normal when he saw Priscilla, her parents and her younger sister at a pool party at the home Saturday for Priscilla's friends.

Marlon Soriano, who lives two doors away, said the family had been renting the home for no longer than two years. They hosted pool parties for relatives in the summer.

The house is one of the few rental properties in the safe, family-oriented neighborhood, said Soriano, 22, who has lived in the area since he was born. New tenants arrived at the home every two or three years.

Soriano waved hello to the family but generally didn't talk to them. The younger girl often played with other children in the neighborhood.

"The children were happy," he said. "They always seemed to be smiling."
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

you should change the title to "This is a sad story!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    The whole point of my title is to refute the pro-illegal's claim that we are racist because we want illegal immigration enforced.
    <div>"Diversified"*does NOT*mean invading*our Country and forcing their culture and language,**stealing jobs,*using fake ID',s, living on government benefits, and flying their flag over ours! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by FreeRideIsOver
    The whole point of my title is to refute the pro-illegal's claim that we are racist because we want illegal immigration enforced.
    OK I'll bite. What does this story have to do with illegal immigration?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    It's not hard to understand my point! I guess some of you just don't get it. Onto the next article...................

The parents were hard-working owners of a towing business
    One of my pet peeves is almost every story that's about hispanics has to let us know that they are or were "hard working". Even the obituaries. If the story is about any other ethnicity of people you very seldom or never see the phrase "hard working". Drives me crazy!

This may be a murder suicide, but it also sounds like it could have been a hit. Perhaps someone went in there to take out that entire family and make it look like the father or mother did it.

That is one of the few things worse than mass murder anyone could do.

Kill a whole family and make it look like someone that was loved and trusted did it. Hope not, but this is the kind of mass murder demonic anarchy that reigns across Mexico right now.

This is America's future if we fail in our quest to secure this nation from invasion.

Stories like this will be the norm, not the exception.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Good question. Unless I missed it, I don't see where anyone is identified as being an illegal alien.

Yes-it does not matter what ethnic group is involved, it is a sad story. Good and bad people exist in every ethnic group. Unfortunately it's easy to label us as racists since the bulk of illegals come from one particular ethnic group.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The parents were hard-working owners of a towing business
    One of my pet peeves is almost every story that's about hispanics has to let us know that they are or were "hard working". Even the obituaries. If the story is about any other ethnicity of people you very seldom or never see the phrase "hard working". Drives me crazy!
    I am surprised they didn't mention what God loving, church going people they were.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast