Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    With all due respect "illegal alien," "undocumented immigrants," and "hispanic" are NOT races. Speaking from a purely biological description, there are three races. White, Black, and Asian, that's it. There is no "latino" race, just as there is no German, Polish, Swedish, Dutch, Laotian, Australian, or other RACE. I think we activists really need to keep this out in the forefront.
    Very, very good point. I even had to make our 3rd son, a college graduate and international 747 captain aware of your very point recently. This kid is no dunce. Students coming out of the current "dumbing down" educational system learn nothing. when it comes to basic education, history and a host of other subject matter/matters. In todays world, it is probably not "politically correct" to catalogue anyone in those three basic race terms.

As far as Geraldo goes, I find it hard to stomach him. I enjoy watching this moron when someone who is not afraid to make hash out of his liberal stance makes him look like an idot on national TV. Worse is his DUI half brother Craig, (and Geraldo constantly reminds us of who he is) who if he doesn't have a prepared scriped, presents himself like an absolute dufus. Fox News touts being fair and balanced. They cannot be referring to "mentally" balanced.

Jerkraldo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123