Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: I am so sick of hearing illegals say

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    I am so sick of hearing illegals say

We had to leave South America we had no job and we were hungry
    And had nothing to eat so we paid 3000 dollars to be snuck into America.
    To me that sounds like some one is lying

So I do not feel bad about there sob story that is why
    I am sooo sick of illegal aliens DEMANDING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? MEXICO'S? Because they don't have ANY here!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm getting to the point that I just don't believe it.

They come here knowing in advance, how to rip off our entitlement systems.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Is that all they teach them in school back in their countries? Like seriously... They can't read, can't do math... What can they do other than rip us Americans off?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

I'm just plain sick of illegals! Period.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they are here for a better life but yet they breed and breed and steal and commit cries. if 15 million people want a better life then they need to make one in their own country and stop sucking ours dry.

i'm for legally coming but sneaking and stealing people's identies ...to me is an act that needs to be prosecuted

The one that gets me is when they say we are here and were not going to be leaving you might as well get used to it.

That takes a lot of guts.

I could just see someone going into Mexico illegally and try pulling that line.

I am so sick of hearing illegals say that we stole the North American continent from their ancestors. Most of them now are coming from Southern Mexico and points south, so their forebears had not been here at least for several centuries or even millenia. Furthermore the conquistadors rescued their sorry hides from becoming yet another human sacrifice to the Sun God. Our WW2 veterans rescued all of their sorry a---- from being slave labor for the Japanese Emperor and Adolph Hitler.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard the other day that one of the allies of the Third Reich offered to return Texas and New Mexico if Mexico would help. Well something like that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    The one that gets me is when they say we are here and were not going to be leaving you might as well get used to it.

That takes a lot of guts.

I could just see someone going into Mexico illegally and try pulling that line.
    You hit the nail on the head, StokeyBob!

Now that they have EXCEEDED CRITICAL MASS, they really think they own this country! And now we are seeing their true colors coming out! They are arrogant, defiant, unappreciative, and violent. It's the third world mob rule mentality!

It's going to take a war to get rid of them!

Like Captainron, I am sick and tired of certain of these people claiming that they, not we, are the rightful owners of America, or that a part of our country was "stolen" from Mexico! That territory was ceded to the U.S. by Mexico after Mexico lost a war with America, a war that Mexico started!

I can understand how they and the Palestinians sympathize with each other; neither group gets the concept that when you start a war with your neighbor, and lose, he is likely to take some of your land; that is one possible consequence of aggression.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast